Next Manager

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Oh fuck no min. The recreational substance courier/pedlar can continue to do his societal penance in the Championship next season.

The lad I'm thinking of has the initials of two consecutive letters in our alphabet, if read from Z to A. 

Yeah figured you were on about Nicholas Anthony Montgomery

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's nae him that Im thinking of min. The manager I'm thinking who may end up being appointed to the role of AFC boss is someone currently plying his trade in Scotland.

I've just picked up on some things when he has been getting interviewed lately. He isn't as enthusiastic or vocal as he once was earlier on this season. 

His last interview was completely devoid of any passion for his current club.

Gonnae tell us who, mister?

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Oh fuck no min. The recreational substance courier/pedlar can continue to do his societal penance in the Championship next season.

The lad I'm thinking of has the initials of two consecutive letters in our alphabet, if read from Z to A. 

Stephen Robinson

So, a Kraut football agency is engaged with, and came up either with him, or the data suggested a manager with his credentials?

4 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

🦊🐃🦝🐱🐺🐯🐩🐒🦮🐷🦄🐃🦓🦛🐭🦥🐹🐀🦙🦒🦛🐘🦒🦨🦅🐦🐥🐤🦕🦋🐌🐞🐙🦟

Any of these could run the club better.

Yup unfortunately tho we have these 

🤡.     🤡.    🤡.   🤡.     

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Stephen Robinson

So, a Kraut football agency is engaged with, and came up either with him, or the data suggested a manager with his credentials?

Aye, that's exactly who I think it'll be, going by the things I've picked up on. 

It'll be dependent on, if or not, St. Mirren qualify for Europe next season. which is currently a tall order.

The Bernhard Peters analysis exercise was just a gimmick 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It'll be dependent on, if or not, St. Mirren qualify for Europe next season. which is currently a tall order.

Surely they're currently in a great place for qualifying for Europe next season (unless the dons win the cup).

10 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

There’s no chance it will be Robinson

Fucking right. The vast majority of fans simply won't countenance the appointment of yet another SFA conveyer belt manager at Pittodrie. Absolutely no chance it'll be him or any of his ilk.

It's JIMMY THELIN. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, that's exactly who I think it'll be, going by the things I've picked up on. 

The Bernhard Peters analysis exercise was just a gimmick 

Fuck me pink

Make this stop 

22 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

There’s no chance it will be Robinson

I hope to high heavens that you are correct. 

But if Thelin doesn't join up I'm not sure who we have left to turn to that would be a credible choice

i

6 minutes ago, MMG said:

Scandinavian media beginning to run with stories about Thelin’s potential replacements at Elfsborg. 

Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s coming to us though. 

An article on Twitter mentioning @minijc ‘s shout as a possible replacement 

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

We should go for Oscar Hiljemark, probably a cheaper, more viable option than Thelin.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I don't think finishing in 5th place is enough to qualify min.

5 qualifiers last season and pretty sure this one is the same, so 5th should get in to a Conference League qualifying round unless the dons win the cup.

23 minutes ago, minijc said:

We should go for Oscar Hiljemark, probably a cheaper, more viable option than Thelin.

He seems quite young and inexperienced, I'd be worried about another BR style situation but my opinion of him was developed in 14 seconds on transfermarkt 😂

2 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

After a quick search it looks like it may be 8-and-a-bit months. Tottenham from 21.09.2003 - 03.06.2004

How many pages did they get to on their new manager chat? Bet it was under 500 🤔

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's nae him that Im thinking of min. The manager I'm thinking who may end up being appointed to the role of AFC boss is someone currently plying his trade in Scotland.

I've just picked up on some things when he has been getting interviewed lately. He isn't as enthusiastic or vocal as he once was earlier on this season. 

His last interview was completely devoid of any passion for his current club.

St Mirren or Dundee Manager

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

And I've asked you the same question in reverse. 

"What?" also makes you sound as pathetic as MT. 

Okay. I wouldn’t know the answer. I also said “What?” because it’s a bizarre way to have a conversation with someone.

I was asking because I don’t know about him and since you called him average then I’m guessing you do? 

Also, you alright? Strangely aggressive and weird.