Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

29 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s a simple enough question I asked, not sure why you are so reluctant to answer it. 

I think it’s clear for everyone to see who is far too excited. Let’s face it, you’ve tried to be edgy and act like you know better than others and you’ve been called out for it and you don’t like it. Hence the weird meltdown you appear to be in the process of having right now.

Meltdown😅😅😅

You are trying way too hard to get the forum on your side.

Be a bit different.

I've said nothing edgy.

You (and a few others) got all excited about it not me.

What I said was 100% true.

We were under extreme pressure and panicking for around 30 minutes, lumping ball after ball up to the half way line.It was ridiculous imo and all fans commenting on the game as you can see from the match comments. 

So a wee bit contradictive there by critics of my post.

Not sure if you watched the game.Sounds like you were just a 'highlighter.'

The Rangers and especially Beale were under pressure going into this league game.

Quote: The man in the dugout needs the backing of the fans right now, having come under plenty of scrutiny in recent weeks.

We played into that by being uber defensive and letting them come at us I feel.

Frankfurt were expected to beat us as current champions.

To compare Frankfurt and a depleted huns side in a far worse league is just stupid.

Cantwell, Danilo, Matondo, Roofe and Lawrence all missing.

Cheers pal.

8 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Meltdown😅😅😅

You are trying way too hard to get the forum on your side.

Be a bit different.

I've said nothing edgy.

You (and a few others) got all excited about it not me.

What I said was 100% true.

We were under extreme pressure and panicking for around 30 minutes, lumping ball after ball up to the half way line.It was ridiculous imo and all fans commenting on the game as you can see from the match comments. 

So a wee bit contradictive there by critics of my post.

Not sure if you watched the game.Sounds like you were just a 'highlighter.'

The Rangers and especially Beale were under pressure going into this league game.

Quote: The man in the dugout needs the backing of the fans right now, having come under plenty of scrutiny in recent weeks.

We played into that by being uber defensive and letting them come at us I feel.

Frankfurt were expected to beat us as current champions.

To compare Frankfurt and a depleted huns side in a far worse league is just stupid.

Cantwell, Danilo, Matondo, Roofe and Lawrence all missing.

Cheers pal.

And yet we frustrated them so the fans turned on the manager and the team. Going “at them” and leaving space all over the pitch would have seen them punish us early and the pressure would be off them. You’ve just proven that by posting that quote, not sure why you think it validates anything you’ve said.  And yes I can compare Frankfurt to rangers, they are both better sides so the approach is similar.

As for trying to get the forum on my side that’s utterly hilarious, you don’t have a clue.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Most are, some seem determined to appear edgy and different though whilst simultaneously being completely wrong. It’s just weird.

Please tell me where I am wrong.

Cheers.

And yet we frustrated them so the fans turned on the manager and the team. Going “at them” and leaving space all over the pitch would have seen them punish us early and the pressure would be off them. You’ve just proven that by posting that quote, not sure why you think it validates anything you’ve said.  And yes I can compare Frankfurt to rangers, they are both better sides so the approach is similar.

As for trying to get the forum on my side that’s utterly hilarious, you don’t have a clue.

Ffs you're thick.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE 1ST 30 MINUTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

🤣

They were all over us then.

Please go back and watch the 1st half ok Einstein.

St Mirren are currently a better side than us.

Should we have 11 behind the half way line and defend for 30 minutes too?

You admire the huns don't you?

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

Please tell me where I am wrong.

Cheers.

Waiting.

BHL still trying to grab them straws.

🤣

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

St Mirren are currently a better side than us.

Should we have 11 behind the half way line and defend for 30 minutes too?

You admire the huns don't you?

Another one getting upset about St Mirren. St Mirren are on a good run but we have a better team and will finish above them. We approach that fixture differently. Can’t believe you need this explained to you? Obviously don’t understand football at all.

Your true colours are showing now though, rangers-obsessed with some sort of inferiority complex about them. You don’t have to admire a team to know that they are better than the one you support.

6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Another one getting upset about St Mirren. St Mirren are on a good run but we have a better team and will finish above them. We approach that fixture differently. Can’t believe you need this explained to you? Obviously don’t understand football at all.

Your true colours are showing now though, rangers-obsessed with some sort of inferiority complex about them. You don’t have to admire a team to know that they are better than the one you support.

So you can't answer the question.🤣

Last time..Rangers DIED!!!

Are you missing the deceased club?

I think your true colours are showing hahaha.

Are you upset we beat them?

Awwww.

Looking a wee bit silly again.

Answer my question.

Where was I wrong?

• Downvote 1
Just now, Reed or deed said:

Shut up min.

You were slavering on about it being inevitable that the ref would be against us etc yesterday.

If anyone doesn’t have a clue it’s you.

I think everyone is surprised at the refs performance yesterday. Given that rangers are what, 60 league games or something without conceding a penalty and the other dubious decisions that rangers get in their favour it’s not controversial to expect us to be on the wrong end of something I’m ridiculous.  I am happy to be wrong about it yesterday though.

What an odd thing to try and point score over, nice that you are trying to be Haard on’s white knight though

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think everyone is surprised at the refs performance yesterday. Given that rangers are what, 60 league games or something without conceding a penalty and the other dubious decisions that rangers get in their favour it’s not controversial to expect us to be on the wrong end of something I’m ridiculous.  I am happy to be wrong about it yesterday though.

What an odd thing to try and point score over, nice that you are trying to be Haard on’s white knight though

But it's controversial to say the hun cunts were all over us for the first 30 minutes though it seems.

BHL is edgy af.

White knight? Ffs you're one immature dick!!

You still haven't answered my question. Weird that.

Everyone can see you're shying away from this. 🤣

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Just pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are.

That’s all.

• Like 1

Finally got to watch this. As I've said all season this team actually has some legit talent. They are just learning to play together. There was some premature calls on the manager and team this year. In the past I understood it. But this group deserves a chance to learn to play as a team.

A few suggestions @Bebo

1) After a day like yesterday we all ran out of reactions pretty quick. There's plenty of excellent posting I'd love to encourage, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

2) Without wanting to be personal, if someone posts 5 times in a row in a thread, maybe it's time for them to have a wee time out?

3) Any chance of changing everyone's avatars to a gif of Mackenzie's forward roll? I don't just mean everyone on here, but everyone on the whole internet.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4