Aberdeen 2 - 3 PAOK

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Getting kicked out of hotel at 12pm (kick off time) in Seattle. Hope to fk they don’t kill my wifi connection at checkout so can still watch game 🤬 unless anyone has any pub suggestions to watch game here? 

The George And Dragon is your best bet I think. I’ve spent months at a time in Seattle and there’s a passionate and active audience for European football. 

call 209 695 2768 and ask them if they can stick it on. If they’ve got Paramount+ then they have the game. 

Match days in Seattle for the Sounders are fucking mental. 

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Read this slowly, the atmosphere at Helsinki was worse that other European games (including recent ones). 

It was bollocks. I think virtually everyone (perhaps not you 🙄) agrees with that. 

The folk at the front o The Merkland even agree and have changed their location for tomorrow night. 

On the plus side they'll now be less visible. 

Was on par with Qarabag. Also a shit performance funnily enough.

6 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

You are clearly on drugs. This team should comfortably whup us, 

Sevco (despite being shite) should have comfortably whupped us 3 weeks ago but didn't. 

I agree that PAOK will rightly start as favourites but if........and it's a big if.......our defence can keep their shit together and our forwards take the chances they get, an upset is certainly a possibility

34 minutes ago, minijc said:

They are a very beatable side, here's hoping we take the game to them and let them worry about us.

Very beatable in what way? It is possible but would be a very good result. As for the rest of the sentence.....doesn't much sound like a Robson thing to do so it's highly unlikely unless he gets it into his thick head it's really win or bust for our chances of progress.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

They are a very beatable side, here's hoping we take the game to them and let them worry about us.

Excellent post, Mini.👍

They are very beatable indeed. Some of our support seem to be more feart of the name of PAOK Salonika rather than their actual current squad of players.

3-1 to the Famous (Jensen, Gartenmann, and Miovski doing the needful).

COYFR!!!

• Upvote 1