On 11/9/2023 at 10:41 PM, Millertime said:

Officially withdrawing my hatred for Baz

Tonight, it's clear all the players are playing for him and each other

There probably is something in the mental and physical exhaustion from Europe

New team

Young team

Potentially brilliant team

Back all aboard the Baz Guardiola express 

I will remain on the fence and give credit when it’s due. We are either good or fucking awful. There is no consistency and the Fucking awful bits are truly fucking awful. 1st half today being another example. 
They just hit humiliated in the champions league, yet we set camp with everyone 30 yards from their own goal and let them kick The ball Around. Mind boggling! 

8th in the league with 12 points out of a possible 33…that’s just minging! 

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

I will remain on the fence and give credit when it’s due. We are either good or fucking awful. There is no consistency and the Fucking awful bits are truly fucking awful. 1st half today being another example. 
They just hit humiliated in the champions league, yet we set camp with everyone 30 yards from their own goal and let them kick The ball Around. Mind boggling! 

8th in the league with 12 points out of a possible 33…that’s just minging! 

12 out of 33 in the league

1 out of, 12 is it in Europe?

wheres the credit due?

2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I will remain on the fence and give credit when it’s due. We are either good or fucking awful. 

We are never good. We play exactly the same way every fucking game. It's only the opposition that is different.

I'm astounded that anyone could possibly have the opinion that sometimes we are good. It's mind boggling. We are truly fucking dreadful. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

We are going backwards at a fair rate of knots.

The guideline for me is, we hounded McInnes out cos we wanted better. We’re consistently going backwards 

Just as it was the correct decision to let Calderwood go in 2009, there is no doubt parting ways with McInnes was the right thing to do, he went stale and we had underperformed three seasons in a row and had clearly run out of ideas.

2 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

If he has any self-respect then he will walk after that but I know he won't. Cormack needs to act quickly before things get very ugly. 

While I've no doubt Robson has failed, he can't be blamed for taking the job. Anyone in his position would have done so. Where the fans must never lose sight, is that Cormack has taken the cheap/easy option THREE TIMES now, with Glass, Goodwin and Robson. If the rumours about McInnes being on £17k a week were even half-true, there is no reason we couldn't source a competent replacement, yet he's failed three times now. We have made millions from Europe and yet, instead of investing in what is perhaps the most important position at the Club, he's scrimped and saved, even failing to appoint an experienced DoF to assist the rookie managers - and who is responsible for the recruitment process, which has seen Dadia and Williams not even start, while purchases on Gueye and Sokler has been wasted money, on bit-part subs? 

Unbelievable. Last chance saloon, Cormack. Get a decent manager in, no matter how much of the budget you have to spend on it.

11 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I actually think a 6-0 defeat is a sacking offence 

Yup! That along with the other utterly dismal domestic performances and league position. I maintain there have been some decent performances in Europe, but domestically is where it matters and we’ve been terrible. Stopped watching and listening, but I gather it could have easily been 9 or 10 today! Utterly humiliating! 

It’s over! Haven’t heard what he said post match! Hopefully, a lot of humility, but I don’t care. He has to go