Robsonball

38 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Ramadani isn’t a playmaker, Barron/Clarkson are. Makes sense. 

Fair comment.  But also an indication that they specifically identified Ramadani as a weak link when we were in possession …..the only player  mentioned as well as Stewart in that respect.

43 minutes ago, redone said:

Fair comment.  But also an indication that they specifically identified Ramadani as a weak link when we were in possession …..the only player  mentioned as well as Stewart in that respect.

He fair proved them right that night. 

45 minutes ago, redone said:

Ramadani is currently helping Lecce get dragged in to a relegation fight, so maybe this lad knows his shit.

The problem with using excuses for failure is that excuses have a shelf life. Europe, travelling, too many games, not enough time on the training pitch etc. Barry has nowhere to hide now. His team, his tactics, his leadership and HIS FAILURES. He has started to sound like a drowning man. Repetitive sound bites to mask his possible limitations as a manager of a football team. We are lethargic, spineless and tactically naive. We are every other teams dream to play. I rest my case mi Lord.

Just watched the hearts press conference

Seriously, how unlikeable is this guy?

The weird smile/grimace he does when there's no need for it

The same repetitive keech re working hard, "we know that" about everything, "it's going to be tough "

Something he's started to say is "we need to find consistency ", as if we have played well and done well loads of times but just not done it enough 

I'd say we have actually been really consistent - problem is its consistently crap

He's clear in my most disliked of all aberdeen managers in my lifetime, even more than mcghee which is incredible

Just please, please get out

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

The same repetitive keech re working hard, "we know that" about everything, "it's going to be tough "

Something he's started to say is "we need to find consistency ", as if we have played well and done well loads of times but just not done it enough 

I'd say we have actually been really consistent - problem is its consistently crap

He's clear in my most disliked of all aberdeen managers in my lifetime, even more than mcghee which is incredible

Yip.

Hate the cunt with a passion.

There’s not too much to like about the club just now.

8 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

The problem with using excuses for failure is that excuses have a shelf life. Europe, travelling, too many games, not enough time on the training pitch etc. Barry has nowhere to hide now. His team, his tactics, his leadership and HIS FAILURES. He has started to sound like a drowning man. Repetitive sound bites to mask his possible limitations as a manager of a football team. We are lethargic, spineless and tactically naive. We are every other teams dream to play. I rest my case mi Lord.

Good job Barry (like he said earlier in season) doesn’t like to make excuses he’s not that kind of guy

How the fek does Robsonball / hoofball (call it what you will) fit in with the philosophy of the ‘exciting attacking football’ envisioned in Cormack’s footballing philosophy? How do we encourage and develop home grown talent when Robson refuses to rotate or introduce players to the first team? How do you expect to attract exciting young/emerging talent from other clubs to a club that plays eye-bleeding  hoofball that bypasses half the team, with a manager that is completely tactically inept, out of his depth but backed by an ensemble of unqualified, football-retarded individuals? Sadly this is the situation, I believe we find ourselves in. Cormack for all his bluster, and ‘love for the club’ just hasn’t a clue how to run a club. 3 failed managerial appointments and silence during this latest shit-show only proves the point.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
12 hours ago, NouDon said:

How the fek does Robsonball / hoofball (call it what you will) fit in with the philosophy of the ‘exciting attacking football’ envisioned in Cormack’s footballing philosophy? How do we encourage and develop home grown talent when Robson refuses to rotate or introduce players to the first team? How do you expect to attract exciting young/emerging talent from other clubs to a club that plays eye-bleeding  hoofball that bypasses half the team, with a manager that is completely tactically inept, out of his depth but backed by an ensemble of unqualified, football-retarded individuals? Sadly this is the situation, I believe we find ourselves in. Cormack for all his bluster, and ‘love for the club’ just hasn’t a clue how to run a club. 3 failed managerial appointments and silence during this latest shit-show only proves the point.

This is the big problem. We simply can’t have that philosophy now. As why would you appoint Goodwin or this clown. I’m getting pretty pissed off at the lack of hard hit questions from the press tbh. Why they don’t asking proper questions instead of the same shite. 

19 hours ago, Millertime said:

I was actually having this debate will fellow dons fans. He’s def the most unlikeable in my lifetime. Or what I can remember in the last 20 odd years. But I put forward that he’s probably the worst manager in my lifetime and I was laughed at. I Genially think he’s in the conversation. Given the budget he’s got at his disposal. You look back at some of the shite we have had like Patterson and McGhee but they had little to no budget. I don’t even think we had a working toaster under Patterson. I guess Goodwin is also up their purely because darvel and the 2 humpings after. That and the fact he was fukin horrific.

8 minutes ago, slippers said:

I was actually having this debate will fellow dons fans. He’s def the most unlikeable in my lifetime. Or what I can remember in the last 20 odd years. But I put forward that he’s probably the worst manager in my lifetime and I was laughed at. I Genially think he’s in the conversation. Given the budget he’s got at his disposal. You look back at some of the shite we have had like Patterson and McGhee but they had little to no budget. I don’t even think we had a working toaster under Patterson. I guess Goodwin is also up their purely because darvel and the 2 humpings after. That and the fact he was fukin horrific.

I can't see Robson getting the boot then going to a team like Dundee United and taking them to the top of the league and likely promotion. Goodwin didn't work out, was the wrong choice clearly for us but he's a manager. Robson isn't.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tom English eviscerating Aberdeen & Robson on radio just now.

”Probably no fans are on the side of Robson”.

”slow, no pace, no width, ponderous, predictable” 

I couldn't fault him on a thing he said. You know the end's in sight when pundits start talking like that. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tom English eviscerating Aberdeen & Robson on radio just now.

”Probably no fans are on the side of Robson”.

”slow, no pace, no width, ponderous, predictable” 

Good, glad national radio are on his case now.

Just need the local journos to grow a set and start asking difficult questions. 

Hope we win despite the twat.