HJK Helsinki 2 - 2 Aberdeen

34 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Tell the 1500 travelling dons fans you're treating it seriously, but not treating it seriously. 

Robson.

I don't mind fringe players getting a run out, but that's a defeat waiting to happen. 

Haha I dunno 

I like it

Milne coming in is ABSOLUTELY mental

Mental

Duk and Gueye, don't ask me why, I think are going to cause absolute chaos 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

People complain the squad doesn’t get rotated with players rested when it happens they still moan. 

Helsinki ain’t that good 1-2 to the dandies 

There are ways and means of doing it, throwing in a few guys completely from the cold is just hilarious from him and given Gueye's injury history, playing him on this pitch is a gamble. 

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Fuck the money. 

Rest the main team for Sunday. Huge game. Robsons excuse that they are tired will be out the window at least. 

More often than not when teams make so many changes like that ahead of a bigger game it blows up in their face, lets hope it doesn't. 

37 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Tell the 1500 travelling dons fans you're treating it seriously, but not treating it seriously. 

Robson.

I don't mind fringe players getting a run out, but that's a defeat waiting to happen. 

Are the travelling fans arsed? We are out anyway. I’d argue these players need minutes anyway, which is more important.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

There are ways and means of doing it, throwing in a few guys completely from the cold is just hilarious from him and given Gueye's injury history, playing him on this pitch is a gamble. 

More often than not when teams make so many changes like that ahead of a bigger game it blows up in their face, lets hope it doesn't. 

Will it matter? If we lose this and win on Saturday (probably won’t happen because we are shit regardless) then surely no one will care?

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Will it matter? If we lose this and win on Saturday (probably won’t happen because we are shit regardless) then surely no one will care?

I'd prefer if we didn't embarrass ourselves in a European comp but maybe that's just me, it's an odd team selection, it might work, if it doesn't he'll rightly get fucking slaughtered.

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

Not really. We have a tot of games coming up and the players need minutes. Apart from Milne and gueye the rest are all starters for us 

8 minutes ago, minijc said:

I'd prefer if we didn't embarrass ourselves in a European comp but maybe that's just me, it's an odd team selection, it might work, if it doesn't he'll rightly get fucking slaughtered.

It is a meaningless game. Far more important games to come.Why should he get slaughtered- other than certain people will criticise Robson regardless.

You have been one who has been critical of him not making better use of his squad and when he does you set things up to slag him off again. 

Just now, G man said:

It is a meaningless game. Far more important games to come.Why should he get slaughtered- other than certain people will criticise Robson regardless.

You have been one who has been critical of him not making better use of his squad and when he does you set things up to slag him off again. 

Here's an idea, play a side that makes sense and try to win games, whether they are meaningless or not, he himself said yesterday the game wasn't a dead rubber and here we are with that rabble of shit presented as a team and here you are defending him AGAIN.

I'm questioning it, not slagging him, he's had ample opportunity this season to use players and he hasn't, now he goes with 7 changes tonight with a few of them making zero sense, he better hope we don't lose by a few tonight then lose on sunday or he'll be looking for a new job.

He's done exactly the right thing, we haven't won any of the six European games we have played with our strongest team so why do we think we would tonight on a crappy plastic carpet that will likely be bone hard with the weather? It would just risk injury and certainly would tire the key players we need on Sunday, which is by far the most important game

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Here's an idea, play a side that makes sense and try to win games, whether they are meaningless or not, he himself said yesterday the game wasn't a dead rubber and here we are with that rabble of shit presented as a team and here you are defending him AGAIN.

I'm questioning it, not slagging him, he's had ample opportunity this season to use players and he hasn't, now he goes with 7 changes tonight with a few of them making zero sense, he better hope we don't lose by a few tonight then lose on sunday or he'll be looking for a new job.

Of course he will be -two weeks before a cup final. 😂😂

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

And right to question it. If there is a humiliation it has an impact when in and around the club in the coming days. Regardless of putting out a weakened team. I’d say that’s not really what we want.