HJK Helsinki 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Oh well, at least we'll get to see a few of the squadies.

No idea what formation that is going to be... seems like a totally random set of players thrown together.

Roos
MacDonald Rubezic Jensen
Duncan Polvara Barron Milne Hayes
Duk Gueye

Can't see how he could fit 4 CBs in other than play one in midfield. Unless he plays one at RB, Jensen LB and goes with a 442.

Duk and Gueye up front should be good fun at least.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe Milne in midfield?

Fuck knows.

Ach well, aside from the €500k it’s meaningless anyway. 

Imagine Milne in midfield is correct. Goes against what the club have been pushing for the last two years though where they have apparently worked hard to convert him to a centre half. Then give him his only start in midfield haha. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I reckon it might be:

Roos

Rubezic MacDonald Jensen.
                       Milne 
   Duncan Polvara Barron Hayes 
                   Duk Gueye 

I say that with little confidence though. 
Feck knows what the formation will be. 

2-0 Helsinki.

Probably right. He wont change from the 3-5-2 that’s working so well for us so far this season.

Duncan at wing back yet again is a ridiculous selection. The poor kid is never a wing back in a million years 

9 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Probably right. He wont change from the 3-5-2 that’s working so well for us so far this season.

Duncan at wing back yet again is a ridiculous selection. The poor kid is never a wing back in a million years 

Not going to lie, think he’s better at wing back than any other position I’ve seen him. He was getting a lot of stick on Saturday but thought he looked a lot more comfortable than the likes of MacKenzie. 

12 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

7 changes and still no Williams Or Dadia lol. The latter I hope is sent back to his club in Jan.

Both need sending back in January as they're just gathering dust and getting paid handsomely for doing so.

Williams will end up at a club like Tranmere or Altrincham, whilst Dadia will go back to playing in the Golan, sorry, I meant heady, heights of the Israeli Premier League.

• Upvote 1