Aberdeen 0 - 1 Kilmarnock

Imagine making a big song and dance about getting the right philosophy and having the team playing a certain way...only to hire a manager who plays the worst fucking football I've ever witnessed in my 40 years watching them.

The brave thing to do would be to fuck him off now, but unfortunately I think he might wait until after the cup final

• Thanks 2

That game was eye bleeding. Truly shite. There’s no way that group of players should be putting in an insipid performance like that. The manager took until the 73 minute before he made a change in a game that was fucking stale after about 20 minutes. He hasn’t got a scooby. 

as someone said earlier the apathy has set in for quite a few of us. Shite times…

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Credit McInnes for this as well though, played it perfectly 

Yep. Schooled Robson for the second time this season using players like Kennedy that we deemed surplus to requirements. 

Robson is a cut price knock off Mcinnes. 3rd season in a row we have a dud in charge that could see us relegated. 

That was truly pathetic tonight as it has been at home almost without exception this season. 

Losing at home to a team that haven’t won away from home all season encapsulates Cormack and Robson’s afc. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Turned to my mate after 25 minutes and said this has got a 1-0 killie written all over it. Probs last 5 mins. You can just read this team like a book. 

This is a bottom 6 club this season. Putrid, slow, cumbersome, backward thinking, no width and rudderless.

A bottom 6 manager more like.

Promoting the fucking youth coach indeed.

2 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

Imagine making a big song and dance about getting the right philosophy and having the team playing a certain way...only to hire a manager who plays the worst fucking football I've ever witnessed in my 40 years watching them.

The brave thing to do would be to fuck him off now, but unfortunately I think he might wait until after the cup final

Top posting that first paragraph.

15 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Cracking player, that young man. 

Cracking finish. 

Absolutely horse manure from Aberdeen, though. 

Deserve fuck all from this as the home team, created nothing like enough. 

When is enough enough? Standards on the floor. Their first away win of the season 😂 of course it's us who gift them it. 

It’s always us who end another teams poor run, always.. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, sooth_stander said:

He can’t survive this. Surely not?

He absolutely shouldn’t but do you think a chairman that gives another chance to a guy that had just lost 5-0 to hearts and been knocked out the cup by a part-time team of joiners will sack him? I think it’s unlikely. 
He only punted Glass as he was at the ground to see the absolute venom directed at the manager and players that day at fir park. 
The irony of a longtime fan systematically destroying the club is quite remarkable. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, red kev said:

New to the page,  surely we won't get relegated? Will we? Duk is a donkey,Clarkson has been pish all season and hayes isn't the player he once was. And Robson has no clue how to change things 

Correct... we can't be relegated, so relax 🙂

Just now, donswin1983 said:

I’d be happy with a selection of posters from the hat doing an interim job, as long this cunt leaves immediately 

He himself is just a glorified caretaker manager so just appoint a caretaker until they get an experienced manager, if not from Scotland then ANYWHERE, just someone who knows what the fuck they are doing and isn't a nervous wreck on camera. That alone worried me. It's 2023, get some media savvy. He seemed drunk early in the season or sleep-deprived. He'll be in some state at Hampden. Give him what they give Joe Biden...

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

We are good enough, though.

Just not with this manager.

Hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Yep. Schooled Robson for the second time this season using players like Kennedy that we deemed surplus to requirements. 

Robson is a cut price knock off Mcinnes. 3rd season in a row we have a dud in charge that could see us relegated. 

That was truly pathetic tonight as it has been at home almost without exception this season. 

Losing at home to a team that haven’t won away from home all season encapsulates Cormack and Robson’s afc. 

McInnes knew how toxic the home fans get very quickly and took advantage. They knew if they kept going and frustrating and slowing the game they would get at least one chance to win it

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I thought that things had become a little stale under DM and was broadly supportive of a change!

what an utter Fanny, that makes me! Post, Alex Smith, all over again! One useless cunt after another!

and I bemoaned the latter staleness under DM. Careful what I and we collectively wished for. This club, post DM is a fucking embarrassment

years of second and third place broadly and now relegation fodder, no style of play, but good players! Can’t defend and look totally demotivated 

fucking raging 

Agree that every manager we have appointed after McInnes has been a step down. McInnes had gone stale but he had a good record overall and we were never a basket case under his management. 

The ‘head coach’ model we’ve adopted hasn’t really worked. If we’re going to spend a million pounds in the summer you would think those making the outlay would want a manager with a track record of assembling a team on that kind of budget. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, red kev said:

New to the page,  surely we won't get relegated? Will we? Duk is a donkey,Clarkson has been pish all season and hayes isn't the player he once was. And Robson has no clue how to change things 

Near impossible to judge players beyond the incredibly obvious (eg. Hayes is done) with the current tactical approach, it creates moments of magic but much more it exposes every one of them to being utterly fucked by their opponents.

• Upvote 1