Aberdeen 0 - 1 Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, Willo flood said:

I was there tonight but won’t be going on Saturday if Robson is still in the dugout.

We are eating away at our season for the 1/1000 chance that he might win the final and buy himself another few months at the very least and relegate us.

I will be going on Saturday. When things are not going well you need to support the team even more. Supporting the team is more important a than protesting against the manager.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What an utter dildo 

🤷 

Said a while ago. No way he’ll get the performance needed for final win. Refusing to watch the humiliation. If on the off chance he performs a miracle then I’ll happily watch replay. 
Will not watch another game live under this cunt. Refuse to torture myself with his shite.

couldn’t give two shites how many ‘real’ fans that upsets 🤣

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I hope the cunts a pundit for the final.

Only way I’m watching final game live (or any for that matter) is if he’s not manager. 

We’ve been through a fair shit pile of managers needing sacked but I’ve never wanted one out as bad as this cunt

Short memory of last seasons Goodwin run of results?

Why would you only watch the final if Robson not in charge? You obviously were  not planning on attending the game? First final in years. Fans should support the team first, regardless of who is manager.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, G man said:

I will be going on Saturday. When things are not going well you need to support the team even more. Supporting the team is more important a than protesting against the manager.

Not when the managers continued service is to the detriment of the team.

Your support is to be commended, but at this point it's bordering on self-harm.

2 minutes ago, G man said:

It’s not a protest, because the board already know his time is up and it’s not like i’m affecting their finances when i’m already a ST holder.

I just simply don’t want to waste my Saturday going to a game managed by a complete idiot who realistically is only still in charge because we have a cup final the week after.

Also when i’ve already payed thousands to travel around this country and Europe (like many others) to see little to no return on the pitch you can understand why id want to see some change before I continue to do so.

• Upvote 4

Sat through that until the goal, then bailed out. I said just after HT to my mate that this had all the hallmarks of a late Killie winner and so it proved.

And you know what, I'm struggling to give a fuck. Said from day one it was the wrong call to give Robson the job. I take no pleasure in being right. 

I'm going to the pub pre-match on Saturday. If Robson still manager I might just stay there. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, G man said:

Short memory of last seasons Goodwin run of results?

Why would you only watch the final if Robson not in charge? You obviously were  not planning on attending the game? First final in years. Fans should support the team first, regardless of who is manager.

🤣

Goodwin ‘run of results’ was after the players had already binned him. They haven’t even done this ‘yet’ with Robson. It’s all about his tactics. It’s only going to get even worse once all the players start to give up on Robsons shite. 

Was never attending final anyway as in America 🤷 but will not watch another game live & torture myself with this prick in charge. 

As for your last point regards supporting team regardless of who’s in charge 🤣 Fkn listen to yourself. 

Football doesn’t have ‘fanatics’ anymore. Money & corruption has killed that. Only tourists that think they’re‘fanatics’ nowadays 

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s a final.For some reason we’re the Huns bogey team. Cmon. Don’t be that guy. You have to watch it live . 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Even if we’re shite, really shite, you still get behind YOUR team in a final against those cunts. Never give up. 👍

Pffft. Not a chance. 10am Sunday morn ko for me. Fk it. 🤣

7 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Sat through that until the goal, then bailed out. I said just after HT to my mate that this had all the hallmarks of a late Killie winner and so it proved.

And you know what, I'm struggling to give a fuck. Said from day one it was the wrong call to give Robson the job. I take no pleasure in being right. 

I'm going to the pub pre-match on Saturday. If Robson still manager I might just stay there. 

Enjoy the pub then, because those useless bastards on the Board will sit with their finger up their hole for a while yet.

This utter shite about “we have to give him the cup final” is utter nonsense.

Why do we? 

The final is an absolute irrelevance in the medium to long-term.  
And let’s be honest, we are not winning it anyway, whether the useless cunt is in charge or whether it’s a caretaker (doubt we’d have anyone in prior to the final even if Robson rightly got punted tomorrow).

Why wait?

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Even if we’re shite, really shite, you still get behind YOUR team in a final against those cunts. Never give up. 👍

The fans will get behind them for a cup final. 

The concern is the players confidence will be so shot by then that we'll get humiliated. 

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s a final.For some reason we’re the Huns bogey team. Cmon. Don’t be that guy. You have to watch it live . 

Just as we cannot perform against Celtic , we do have a system that plays well against the Govan mob. After a very poor performance tonight as l have already said, l do believe we will win the final. The pressure is all on them.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

🤣

Goodwin ‘run of results’ was after the players had already binned him. They haven’t even done this ‘yet’ with Robson. It’s all about his tactics. It’s only going to get even worse once all the players start to give up on Robsons shite. 

Was never attending final anyway as in America 🤷 but will not watch another game live & torture myself with this prick in charge. 

As for your last point regards supporting team regardless of who’s in charge 🤣 Fkn listen to yourself. 

Football doesn’t have ‘fanatics’ anymore. Money & corruption has killed that. Only tourists that think they’re‘fanatics’ nowadays 

You are entitled to your opinion , just as l am.

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

A what? 😂

Believe it or not...

TEUCHTER, n. 1. Also cheuchter, chuchter, choochter, a term of disparagement or contempt used in Central Scotland for a Highlander, esp. one speaking Gaelic, or anyone from the North.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

🤷

Said a while ago. No way he’ll get the performance needed for final win. Refusing to watch the humiliation. If on the off chance he performs a miracle then I’ll happily watch replay. 
Will not watch another game live under this cunt. Refuse to torture myself with his shite.

couldn’t give two shites how many ‘real’ fans that upsets 🤣

C’mon, min! It’s a cup final. Players won’t need motivated for that. I agree that BR isn’t the man and I hope he’s not at the helm on the 17th, but you can’t miss a cup final. If we win and you could have gone you will regret that big time.

we can concentrate on the BR sacking when we get beat by Livingston on the Wednesday (assuming the clown is still here) 

3 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

C’mon, min! It’s a cup final. Players won’t need motivated for that. I agree that BR isn’t the man and I hope he’s not at the helm on the 17th, but you can’t miss a cup final. If we win and you could have gone you will regret that big time.

we can concentrate on the BR sacking when we get beat by Livingston on the Wednesday (assuming the clown is still here) 

In America. Was only going to be watching on tv anyway

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, G man said:

Just as we cannot perform against Celtic , we do have a system that plays well against the Govan mob. After a very poor performance tonight as l have already said, l do believe we will win the final. The pressure is all on them.

What’s the price for an 8th of yon premium flake?