Aberdeen 0 - 1 Kilmarnock

6 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Believe it or not...

TEUCHTER, n. 1. Also cheuchter, chuchter, choochter, a term of disparagement or contempt used in Central Scotland for a Highlander, esp. one speaking Gaelic, or anyone from the North.

Dont think Ive ever heard a weedgie use the word spelt either way. I always thought it was a N.E. term. But as has been said "every day" and all that

10 hours ago, BrisDon said:

Might be wrong but I think folk are dreaming if they think Robson is getting the dunt. Unless they’ve already got someone lined up what’s the point? Hoping to get a short term reaction from the players from an interim manager? Hopeful at best. 

This view was relayed by plenty in the weeks leading up to the dunt for all of McInnes, Glass and Goodwin.

Yet, of course, it happened.

As for what's the point...

Well, stopping us from being relegated would seem a fairly pertinent point.

Come on min.

8 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

This view was relayed by plenty in the weeks leading up to the dunt for all of McInnes, Glass and Goodwin.

Yet, of course, it happened.

As for what's the point...

Well, stopping us from being relegated would seem a fairly pertinent point.

Come on min.

He will go. It's a matter of when not if. But this regime will delay, delay, delay. Like they did with those three.

he has to go today or Board need to release somekind of statement as its been fucking awful for weeks, the board seem happy to take to social media when its going well but seem to go quiet when things go pear shaped, dont know who you get in but it has to be someone with experience, lots of names mentioned on twitter, I do think now alot of managers will say 'fuck that' but ,maybe we can tempt someone thats maybe not done well at his last club but has done well in past, I'm just not keen on up and coming managers at the moment. but one think i ask is that the next managers plays 4 at the back!! please!!!!

11 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Everybody knows except the clowns who run AFC that Robson is out of his depth.   Just listen to him during his interviews alone.   He must sniff laughing gas .  

His interviews are hilarious, guys definitely sniffing something, sure even cormack can see that this is the end. 

• Upvote 1

Only saw second half last night but looked same old same old, shelling long balls forward aimlessly. Was pretty much all Aberdeen, but always had that feeling that we weren't going to score and Kilmarnock would get one chance and bury it - could've written the script about half an hour from the end.

There's lots of strange things going on - why keep playing this ineffective and horrific to watch style? why has Barron been dropped when he looks like he's back on form and is about the only midfielder we have who seems to want to keep the ball moving quickly on the deck. 

I'm not seeing any positive signs any more, and like most managers before him, Robson seems unwilling or unable, or perhaps unwilling and unable to change things.

I'm pretty sure he'll still be here until the cup final. Lose that and continue our horrendous run and he'll be gone over Christmas / new year. Win that and I guess we'll persevere with him in the hope that it gives us a bounce. Whole thing's a shambles, yet again.

• Site Sponsor
25 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

Aye in a way I'm glad last night happened. Because it should speed up the inevitable. There's no way he can turn this around and I really hope he is gone before the cup final now.

Sadly, we all know he won’t be.

He’ll get the cup final and the only way the Board will take action is if the Huns give us a right doing and score 4 or more.

15 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Sadly, we all know he won’t be.

He’ll get the cup final and the only way the Board will take action is if the Huns give us a right doing and score 4 or more.

Even then I don't think they will, look at how bad it had to get under Goodwin and he still got another shot

Genuinely worried Robson will get the Jan window to try and "fix the problems"

46 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Only saw second half last night but looked same old same old, shelling long balls forward aimlessly. Was pretty much all Aberdeen, but always had that feeling that we weren't going to score and Kilmarnock would get one chance and bury it - could've written the script about half an hour from the end.

There's lots of strange things going on - why keep playing this ineffective and horrific to watch style? why has Barron been dropped when he looks like he's back on form and is about the only midfielder we have who seems to want to keep the ball moving quickly on the deck. 

I'm not seeing any positive signs any more, and like most managers before him, Robson seems unwilling or unable, or perhaps unwilling and unable to change things.

I'm pretty sure he'll still be here until the cup final. Lose that and continue our horrendous run and he'll be gone over Christmas / new year. Win that and I guess we'll persevere with him in the hope that it gives us a bounce. Whole thing's a shambles, yet again.

Barron is about to sign a pre contract wae the huns( allegedly). I assume this is why he's been bombed out

You would hope to fuck that performace last night (against a team who hadn't won away all season) would be setting off alarm bells in the board room.  We ended the match launching high balls up to Johnny Hayes and Shayden Morris!  I'm worried because I don't think Cormack, Burrows, Gunn etc have a clue between them.  What we would give for a George Yule type on the board right now.

• Upvote 1

Another awfull decision by Robson last night was keeping Jonny Hayes on for the 90, let alone starting him. Shinnie was also done and offering very little. 

I would have had Sokler on a lot sooner and probably Morris even though he's mince, that game was screaming for pace running at the Killie defenders.

Needs gone today.

2 hours ago, keigy1983 said:

Barron is about to sign a pre contract wae the huns( allegedly). I assume this is why he's been bombed out

I’d actually be stunned if that was true 

Aren’t his family, in particular his Dad, diehard Aberdeen?

Imagine letting your loon sign for them. I’d disown the wee cunt.

• Haha 1