Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

19 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

If you’ve got the  BBC sports app, go into sport sound and scroll back to 16.49 and the second goal!
God, as an objective summariser of the game is brilliant..what a reaction..love that man! 

And then some muppets on here think God and Richard Gordon have agendas against the club…..

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Completely different second half, I think Robson has went in at half time and players have told him his tactics are shite and have taken over responsibility because there is no way Robson has had any influence on this turnaround 

They put Robson in a corner, gave him more laughing gas mixed with hubbly bubbly and let him babble on to himself.    The tea lady did the half time talk.  

• Dildo 3
1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

Fair play! Played that second half like fucking lions. Every game, both halves like that…quite emotional! 
get in there….💪💪❤️

might just go to the boozer at half time each week and watch on the phone …

They should play every game like lions. The full 90 minutes, and any extra time added on.     The lion tamer with the red mane is to blame. 

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

7 in the end I think, dirtiest Hearts team I've seen which is saying something.

I’ve been supporting the famous since 1971. In all that time, Hearts have NEVER been anything other than hammer throwing, cynical, animalistic, bastards. 
I’ll be honest; beating them is only a smidgeon less enjoyable than beating their cousins from the West

• Upvote 4
49 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not you though. You can’t take joy in anything ffs 😂

anheDONia

A change in username would be just the ticket

anhedonia : a psychological condition characterized by inability to experience pleasure in normally pleasurable acts

🤣

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Their team consisting of Neilson, Webster, Pressley, Hartley, and Kingston takes some surpassing min. 

I would agree but with them, at least they were good players and were good at what they done, this lot today were absolutely pish.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

I’ve been supporting the famous since 1971. In all that time, Hearts have NEVER been anything other than hammer throwing, cynical, anomalistic, bastards. 

aye, hatchet men.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Millerdon said:

Does 7 bookings not trigger some sort of review by authorities or am I imagining that?

Sure it’s 6 & you get a fine. However that might just be England. Whatever. Can’t believe they ended up with 11 men on the pitch. Always a team full of hatchet men. 

6 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

I know it's a long shot but it would be fuckin magic if folk could lay off the 'get Robson to fuck' chat over the next week at least. I've been highly critical of him myself and don't think he's the man for the job long term but the whole club should be pulling together and backing the players and staff until after the cup final at least, we know he's going nowhere after today's result. We have a great chance to win a trophy next weekend, the huns aren't anything special and we have the players that could get us a result especially in the formation we're likely to adopt at Hampden. 

Thought Polvara was great when he came on, credit to Shinnie and Clarkson also who have had it tight (with justification) who both put in a power of work in the second half typified by LC busting a gut to get a tap in in the 93rd minute. Also don't get the ongoing criticism of Duk, prior to Killie he'd scored on his last 3 starts v Motherwell, PAOK and Helsinki and created plenty in the 20 minutes he got today. He needs to start over Sokler, they're worlds apart IMO

Anyway, great to have a Saturday night where the fitba hasn't ruined the weekend, it's been a while

Well said.

7 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

I know it's a long shot but it would be fuckin magic if folk could lay off the 'get Robson to fuck' chat over the next week at least. I've been highly critical of him myself and don't think he's the man for the job long term but the whole club should be pulling together and backing the players and staff until after the cup final at least, we know he's going nowhere after today's result. We have a great chance to win a trophy next weekend, the huns aren't anything special and we have the players that could get us a result especially in the formation we're likely to adopt at Hampden. 

Thought Polvara was great when he came on, credit to Shinnie and Clarkson also who have had it tight (with justification) who both put in a power of work in the second half typified by LC busting a gut to get a tap in in the 93rd minute. Also don't get the ongoing criticism of Duk, prior to Killie he'd scored on his last 3 starts v Motherwell, PAOK and Helsinki and created plenty in the 20 minutes he got today. He needs to start over Sokler, they're worlds apart IMO

Anyway, great to have a Saturday night where the fitba hasn't ruined the weekend, it's been a while

Good post. 

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

Completely different second half, I think Robson has went in at half time and players have told him his tactics are shite and have taken over responsibility because there is no way Robson has had any influence on this turnaround 

What a load of crap. 

• Upvote 2