Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

Fantastic win considering how poor the first half was and hopefully this can spur us on for next week.  

In regards of Hearts, as others have said they are similar to us in the fact they're not a good side.  Like us they have some good players but they have managed to paper over the cracks a little better however i'd like to think we can act sooner rather than later and leave them toiling as im sure they will over the 38 games

1 hour ago, VinegarStrokes said:

I'm sure they heard you loud and clear from your sofa 

At the game the supporters got behind the team and drove them forward despite their frustration at the first 45 minutes, a sizeable amount also showed their appreciation after the match as well. 

What difference would my being on my couch make!?

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What difference would my being on my couch make!?

If you'd been at the match (I know, highly unlikely) you'd have been aware that despite the booing in the first half and at half time the team got a good reception when they came out for the second half and were well backed throughout which certainly helped them turn in the performance they did.

Since you initially responded I did read back and noticed you actively hoping for the team to get beat earlier so with all due respect your opinion means less than fuck all to me, enjoy your Saturday night 

ps you do have a lovely singing voice to your credit

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

The Duk pass for the winner is incredible. A Zero-esque nonchalance about it. 

When he released the ball and it went across the face of goal I thought, "He's fucked it!"

Then Clarkson appears in view and taps in the finish.

Duk showed incredible awareness as well as unselfishness. 

He could have tried to chip their keeper, but chose the better option, and in the process took out the keeper, the two defenders closing him down, and a third defender who'd been tracking Clarkson. 

Both build-ups to our goals were fast, exciting, quality pieces of play. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

If you'd been at the match (I know, highly unlikely) you'd have been aware that despite the booing in the first half and at half time the team got a good reception when they came out for the second half and were well backed throughout which certainly helped them turn in the performance they did.

Since you initially responded I did read back and noticed you actively hoping for the team to get beat earlier so with all due respect your opinion means less than fuck all to me, enjoy your Saturday night 

He was there, are you aware he has a DeLorean.

6 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

Haha!!!

Enjoy your evening Mr strokes

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

When he released the ball and it went across the face of goal I thought, "He's fucked it!"

Then Clarkson appears in view and taps in the finish.

Duk showed incredible awareness as well as unselfishness. 

He could have tried to chip their keeper, but chose the better option, and in the process took out the keeper, the two defenders closing him down, and a third defender who'd been tracking Clarkson. 

Both build-ups to our goals were fast, exciting, quality pieces of play. 

Those of us not on the couch, but in the stands could see the pass. And a beautiful pass it was too.

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I know, I feel horrible thinking it

But

Come on, we've been a shambles 

No argument there mate

And I still have serious doubts, 99% sure Robson will eventually be emptied this season 

But Dandies first always 

Looking forward to the cup final now

Let’s win the cunt 

Missed the game as walking round Guembe national park in Bolivia with a Zen zone. 

Was following the game on my phone though. Fuck me, those Bolivian parrots sure shifted when LC scored late on. 

Just watched the highlights on Red TV and it looked like we were utter pish 1st half and magnificent 2nd half. 

We’re a strange fucking team. 

Oh, and fuck the diet hun cockwombles. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Milne played RWB and played well. Devlin played more centrally because we struggle to retain the ball with McDonald and Ruby needs a rest. That meant the Devlin and Garment were on the ball and they are far superior passers. Hayes played the 90 because his pace and experience gave us solidity on the left. 

so why didn't MacDonald start ? Milne did alright but he's not a fucking wing back and Devlin is