Rogue Traders - roofers

37 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've no idea why we stopped using asbestos. A bloody good material for building. If stupid fuckers kept breathing it in it seems an over reaction to ban it. It'd be like banning superglue.

We.got a knock on the door at my Mother's hoose fae her old neighbour one day when the Council's contractors had discovered asbestos in oor loft after 43 years of the hoose (prefab) being constructed.

She asked for my Mother but she was oot at her Guild, so she asked me about my thoughts about the discovery, whilst alluding to her COPD and the "effect" the asbestos would have on her.

I said to her "I could not give two fucks about the asbestos. Oh and by the way, you smoke 40/50 fags a day, and you've been living in the hoose for 25 odd years. It's nae gan to have ony effect on you, for little that there is".

A smile was had and conversation ended, and she quietly fucked off.

(The contractor got rid of the asbestos fae the loft but dumped my box stapped full of AFC fitba' programmes and match ticket stubs as allegedly the box they were in was contaminated. Fucking bollocks.)🤬

• Haha 1

Our adjoining neighbour got some absolute cowboys in to sort a leak in his roof. They fibreglassed over our over flow pipe and flooded our house.

They knew our kids in the house were both under 4 years old, but they were happy to do about the shitest job possible.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Get yourself to the Barras in May Dad. Best gig of the year I'll guarantee it.

See you there son 👍

It's no bother with orbital btw, it's just your close-minded attitude towards music is all 🤚 

'4 CDs - that's all I need ' 

Fat mess 

14 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I did a bit fly tipping for a while a few years back, before it was frowned upon.

Just seen this, if I caught you in the act, I’d take my chainsaw to your motor and then get my neighbours forklift and ‘fuck up’ your motor. Like this

Utter cretins litter the beautiful countryside, keep your minkiness to city’s and large towns (Banchory) 

1 hour ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Just seen this, if I caught you in the act, I’d take my chainsaw to your motor and then get my neighbours forklift and ‘fuck up’ your motor. Like this

Utter cretins litter the beautiful countryside, keep your minkiness to city’s and large towns (Banchory) 

Does this also apply to top reds?