Rogue Traders - roofers

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

I’ve never understood why people think countryside is beautiful. Just naturally occurring landscapes. A tree lined riverbank with vehicular access is the ideal place to burn a mattress/sofa. The remnants of torched foam acts as a great fertiliser.

Aye people get awfy excited about some bricks and old plasterboard getting dumped in a lay by. The council cleans it up eventually anyway.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1

2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

I’ve never understood why people think countryside is beautiful. Just naturally occurring landscapes. A tree lined riverbank with vehicular access is the ideal place to burn a mattress/sofa. The remnants of torched foam acts as a great fertiliser.

What a grade A moron. Don’t you have glue to sniff?

Mother natures creations can’t be rivalled, just bloody leave them alone if you can’t look after them! 

• Thanks 1

In December I went up to the loft to get the Xmas decs down, only to realise that there was a leak in the roof.

I called a roofer, and when he came around to inspect the damage, I noticed he was wearing a pair of brown leather shoes.

A bit perplexed by his choice of footwear, I said "I hope you know what you're doing lad".

He gave out a hearty chuckle, and responded "Don't worry big man. I'm not a brogue trader!"

We shared a laugh and then went our separate ways.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

In December I went up to the loft to get the Xmas decs down, only to realise that there was a leak in the roof.

I called a roofer, and when he came around to inspect the damage, I noticed he was wearing a pair of brown leather shoes.

A bit perplexed by his choice of footwear, I said "I hope you know what you're doing lad".

He gave out a hearty chuckle, and responded "Don't worry big man. I'm not a brogue trader!"

We shared a laugh and then went our separate ways.

aye, but he fix your leak?

15 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I have 6 months holidays mate, why don’t you get a job. 

We'll have to meet up one day, so you can say that to my face as you enjoy incessantly referring to me being unemployed. 

If you are brave enough to do so like you are behind a keyboard, you'll be off work for a considerably long time due to incapacitation.

I may not even stop there either.👊

I am truly fucking sick of folk taking great delight in my unself-inflicted predicament. I really am at the end of my fucking tether. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We'll have to meet up one day, so you can say that to my face as you enjoy incessantly referring to me being unemployed. 

If you are brave enough to do so like you are behind a keyboard, you'll be off work for a considerably long time due to incapacitation.

I am truly fucking sick of folk taking great delight in my unself-inflicted predicament. I really am at the end of my fucking tether. 

😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ignore him MAD, he just can't handle his liquor. Turns into a right meanie.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Whether it his him conversing under the influence of juice, drugs, or sobriety, he is a fucking rat that needs taught a lesson in life.

Like every other cunt on here, he’s sound enough in real life.

If you ever bumped into eachother it wouldn’t take more than a couple pints for you two to set up your own asbestos removal firm or arrange an Austrian Skiing holiday.

56 minutes ago, dave_min said:

If you ever bumped into eachother it wouldn’t take more than a couple pints for you two to set up your own asbestos removal firm or arrange an Austrian Skiing holiday.

Sounds like a euphemism for gaylords hooking up.

40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

All downhill from there. 

2 hours ago, dave_min said:

I've got no issue with mad but the only person who is allowed to call me good boy is a high class dominatrix. I was pished as fuck too. 

I'd buy anyone on here (apart fae Clydeside) a pint.* 

*copy right the white goods in the sky. 

2 hours ago, dave_min said:

I like your sentiment, Dave_min, but it's hard enough for me going around a supermarket without slaloming down a ski piste.😄

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Too early for me to get Employee of the Month award in April 1998 min, as I only started the job I was appointed to do back then on 16/03/98. 

It's plateaued since then more like.

You ever been investigated for sexual harassment (towards a female) in the workplace MAD min?

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You ever been investigated for sexual harassment (towards a female) in the workplace MAD min?

No min. I have had to face a number of disciplinary panels during my working life but nae for sexual harassment. 

For the pitiful shite I've been put in front of the bosses for, I wish I had committed a consensual sexual act with a fine-looking, big-breasted female colleague, who then cried rape and then made a claim of sexual harassment against me.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No min. I have had to face a number of disciplinary panels during my working life but nae for sexual harassment. 

For the pitiful shite I've been put in front of the bosses for, I wish I had committed a consensual sexual act with a fine-looking, big-breasted female colleague, who then cried rape and then made a claim of sexual harassment against me.

What was the most outrageous claim you were in front of the panel for?

Gone are the days when big breasted females enjoyed being wolf whistled or having their arse slapped.  A real shame, it's a compliment if anything.

24 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

What was the most outrageous claim you were in front of the panel for?

Gone are the days when big breasted females enjoyed being wolf whistled or having their arse slapped.  A real shame, it's a compliment if anything.

It is a real shame them days have been consigned to folklore, due to the awful, artificial culture we live in.

I was summoned by one of my employers to attend a disciplinary proceeding as a consequence of me being too honest and admitting I had cashed in personal cheques (the guaranteed-to-clear variety) for lucre from the shop's takings without getting the requisite consent fae my bosses.

No money/takings were siphoned nor books cooked for personal gain as the tills and accounts were spot on but I did wrong. 

A final written warning was had (and deserved) at the end of the disciplinary.

There are plenty of other cases.