Cormack Thread

27 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Jeez, who needs to read this forum for a character assassination. This article represents everything that is wrong with central belt bias. It's the almost orgasmic delight in sticking the knife in to the plebs in the North. An almost perverse delight and sneering Kris Boyd esk smirk. Yes, he may have some valid points but its what lies beneath the article. As a side note, it's OK for us to slag oor family but they can fuck off!!

35 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

In all seriousness, this stuff doesn't even bother me as a supporter. It's just the typical look at the situation from an external perspective which we've seen umpteen times since Del left. 

The form we were in when he did go was relegation stuff but he was propped up by an underperforming league. You can't deny the appointments since have been really poor but there seems to be an inability to look at our club's situation with any sort of nuance. Probably because he liked Del. Hell I liked him too, doesn't mean he should've been allowed to continue our managed decline indefinitely.

That we haven't found a decent successor is Cormack's mistake, sacking McInnes wasn't.

• Upvote 1

Not defending Cormack and the board, but there's no way they're sacking Robson yet.  Look at Goodwin, even after delaying the inevitable decision far too long, we still managed to turn the season around and finish 3rd and get into Europe. 

That will be enough in their minds to try and give Robson some time to turn it around.

"When Cormack decided to pander to the crowd and pull the plug on McInnes ..." 😂

That never happened. Their relationship was non-existent, it had already been agreed McInnes would leave at the end of the season and the parting of ways was brought forward due to a woeful run of form.

The Daily Record reads like a Sevco fanzine and this article's dripping with Hun bitterness.

3 minutes ago, robbojunior said:

Not defending Cormack and the board, but there's no way they're sacking Robson yet.  Look at Goodwin, even after delaying the inevitable decision far too long, we still managed to turn the season around and finish 3rd and get into Europe. 

That will be enough in their minds to try and give Robson some time to turn it around.

So when we end up in the championship next season are all these plugs going to get the bullet. 

48 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

They seem to be under the impression that McInnes was sacked in an act of spite, that obviously wasn't the case. His time was up, we knew it and, importantly, so did he. 

He started going downhill when cormack came in

The relationship between manager and chairman is absolutely pivotal

Cormack didn't like mcinnes from the off and made stupid decisions out of spite

58 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

We all know he's narcissistic min

A narcissist is somebody who wants to be front and centre, and make it all about himself.

I think that is untrue. He’s more of a dictator than a narcissist. When did we last see him, flaunting himself or his football club?

The Weegies just hate anything a wee bit different, anything that might upset their rotten applecart

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, DD1903 said:

Not having that.

We can criticise Cormack - we have the club's best interests in mind - but I'm not having a melted face cunt like Keith Jackson taking cheap shots. He wouldn't dream of putting his name to anything like this about the gruesome twosome. 

41 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He started going downhill when cormack came in

The relationship between manager and chairman is absolutely pivotal

Cormack didn't like mcinnes from the off and made stupid decisions out of spite

I don’t think it was out of spite

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Not having that.

We can criticise Cormack - we have the club's best interests in mind - but I'm not having a melted face cunt like Keith Jackson taking cheap shots. He wouldn't dream of putting his name to anything like this about the gruesome twosome. 

Agree. Always give someone the right to respond, if you are going to disparage him. Funny how he’s trying to make Milne look like a good guy, because it suits his McInnes narrative 

Jackass is persona non grata at either cheek.

Alot of people got selected memory.  As soon as he spoke to the Huns things changed both on and off the pitch.   We were not the same team.  He was done from that moment on.  Not because he spoke to Rangers if he had spoke to anyone it would have been the same.  Glad he's gone and after seeing what his team served up on wednesday which was even worse than us i still think it was the right move.

Ok the managers since have not been great but it certainly doesn't make me get the kleenex out for the bearded one