Cormack Thread

10 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

The Stadium farce is nothing to do with Cormack but is due to the club getting shafted by our incompetent snp/lib dem led farce of a Council.

If you think Cormack should sell up and there is an abundance of Millionaires or even just one, waiting in the wings to buy Aberdeen, then can I get some of the shit you have obviously been smoking

Stadium farce might not be Cormack’s doing but you can’t blame it all on ACC.

AFC have fucked about for decades in that regard, going back to Donald’s tenure. What was the long term strategy when the RDS was completed? I seem to recall something about a “remodelling” of the Merkie and the SS - whatever that entailed. But from 94 till the early noughties, nothing, and then since then, it’s been an embarrassment that Milne should hang his head in shame for.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

The Stadium farce is nothing to do with Cormack but is due to the club getting shafted by our incompetent snp/lib dem led farce of a Council.

The plans and no idea where the money was coming from was due to the  previous Tory and Labour administration. Plenty of folk called it out on here at the time. Not a chance the council would pay for a new stadium. That happens regularly in the USA when teams will blackmail cities in order for them to stay put but its not a regular thing over here.

On 12/22/2022 at 12:44 PM, brownie said:

The plans and no idea where the money was coming from was due to the  previous Tory and Labour administration. Plenty of folk called it out on here at the time. Not a chance the council would pay for a new stadium. That happens regularly in the USA when teams will blackmail cities in order for them to stay put but its not a regular thing over here.

Correct.

Nearly at point of nae caring anymore. 

Cormack thinking that remaining third for now is something special, when we are TWENTY SIX points behind the Tims, is like gloating about being "the best dressed man in Airdrie " or "the woman with two teeth in Newtongrange". It's not worth bragging about.

Fit an absolute, deluded twat.

We know how this will end.

Happy Xmas by the way. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

You just need to look at his tweet the other day, far too many fans sucking his cock and trying to get a like from the prick himself. 

His ego is getting in the way of things. He needs hounded out ASAP, he's incapable of delivering the master plan he has dreamt up.

Thing is though, it's a great master plan

And he has ploughed money in

Problem is he needs to appoint a properly respected DoF who in turn appoints a properly respected manager

Cormack should give his money but shut up

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Thing is though, it's a great master plan

And he has ploughed money in

Problem is he needs to appoint a properly respected DoF who in turn appoints a properly respected manager

Cormack should give his money but shut up

Agreed, but can you honestly see Cormack wanting to take a back seat? A man who named the training ground after himself?

He's an absolute wanker and needs hounded out, he'll know doubt sack Goodwin and come away with a load of sound bites that will reel the gullible cunts in our support in. 

Those with an ounce of knowledge of football can see the problem lies at the top. 

29 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Agreed, but can you honestly see Cormack wanting to take a back seat? A man who named the training ground after himself?

He's an absolute wanker and needs hounded out, he'll know doubt sack Goodwin and come away with a load of sound bites that will reel the gullible cunts in our support in. 

Those with an ounce of knowledge of football can see the problem lies at the top. 

No I know, I agree

The ironic thing is he has a bloody great chance of getting a legacy, if only he would stfu,  do the money thing and let football people do the football thing

It's heartbreaking actually 

Literally his own worst enemy 

21 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He had his chance to appoint an experienced guy as DoF but chose Gunn to lead the football operation instead. 

Absolutely.

Gunner is a handy Yes man.

Completely out of his depth. A career plodder who’s sat for 20 years waiting for his dream job to come up. Who can blame him for taking it. And for Cormack the control freak, an ideal Yes man.

The wider club itself is actually well run, incredibly well in some cases.

The football operation though…..

An utter shambles.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

No I know, I agree

The ironic thing is he has a bloody great chance of getting a legacy, if only he would stfu,  do the money thing and let football people do the football thing

The thing is when Goodwin gets his jotters, he'll use Goodwin as the scapegoat. I know we have a lot of fucking thick cunts in our support, although I am not buying any of that. Goodwin was out there by Cormack, just like Glass was. 

Cormack is incapable of running this club, unless like you say he employs someone to do it for him and he simply acts as the bank roll. 

He'll not, so we need to take things into our own hands. Make it quite clear we don't want him here.

• Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

No I know, I agree

Rare good post, Frunk 👍🏻

• Dildo 2

Cormack doesn’t have the stones to sack him yet. Not when he’ll get slaughtered in the media for it as they will say ‘still top half of league, cup semi’ etc. etc. 

He will buy into the mantra that ‘what do Aberdeen expect, delusions of grandeur’ blah blah.

He will never risk all that potential ridicule. Plus he knows by now he’s been found completely wanting in his efforts to show he knows how to appoint a decent manager. 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Cormack doesn’t have the stones to sack him yet. Not when he’ll get slaughtered in the media for it as they will say ‘still top half of league, cup semi’ etc. etc. 

He will buy into the mantra that ‘what do Aberdeen expect, delusions of grandeur’ blah blah.

He will never risk all that potential ridicule. Plus he knows by now he’s been found completely wanting in his efforts to show he knows how to appoint a decent manager. 

We’re all in agreement that he has to go but I will say would you know how to appoint a decent manager?

Fuck knows my pick just now.

• Dildo 1