Cormack Thread

8 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Hope we aren’t waiting until we are knocked out the Scottish cup to make a change. Can’t be arsed with another embarrassment. 

we’ve invested loads recently - let’s finally invest in a good manager 

Is the 'Morning Noon and Goodnight Ian McCall' banner still in the cupboard somewhere?

This is on him, again. You can talk about how he was forced into this decision but he really wasn’t. It was criminal that we took so long with the process.

Thats three appointments now that’s he’s made a mess of. You could understand maybe one or two of them if they were managers with good CVs but they weren’t. 

If you asked a fan of any other team in the League they would tell you with confidence that Glass wouldn’t have worked out. We all know that interims made permanent NEVER work and the fact that Goodwin had the most impressive CV out of all three kind of tells it’s own story.

The searching for a new manager should already of started weeks ago, if not months. Invest the same level of money you do on players on the next manager or don’t be surprised that we are in this position again year after year.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Willo flood said:

This is on him, again. You can talk about how he was forced into this decision but he really wasn’t. It was criminal that we took so long with the process.

Thats three appointments now that’s he’s made a mess of. You could understand maybe one or two of them if they were managers with good CVs but they weren’t. 

If you asked a fan of any other team in the League they would tell you with confidence that Glass wouldn’t have worked out. We all know that interims made permanent NEVER work and the fact that Goodwin had the most impressive CV out of all three kind of tells it’s own story.

The searching for a new manager should already of started weeks ago, if not months. Invest the same level of money you do on players on the next manager or don’t be surprised that we are in this position again year after year.

He won’t want to invest the same level of money tho as managers of that ilk will tell him and his puppet Gunn to get to fuck.

He needs weak yes men and managers with very little experience that see Aberdeen as a significant step up and will accept him and his puppet running the show

11 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

100%. This is something that's almost always missed when viewing Robson's appointment as permanent manager. If Dave Cormack and the FMB had their act together, Robson would have been in charge for no more than 2-3 games and there'd never have been a suggestion he should get the job on a full time basis.

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

100%. This is something that's almost always missed when viewing Robson's appointment as permanent manager. If Dave Cormack and the FMB had their act together, Robson would have been in charge for no more than 2-3 games and there'd never have been a suggestion he should get the job on a full time basis.

A lot of people say that Cormacks illness and Burrows late arrival had a role to play. Which it most likely did but you’ve still got (what should be) the most important man in the process working and a whole month prior to Goodwins sacking where the writing was on the wall to look for replacements

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

But it's a these cunts who want managers till end of season etc or inexperienced managers, it's funny as the majority of them are now moaning about Cormack Robson and generally anything they can yet 6 month ago Barry was god. 

Haha maybe the clueless fans seen him as god but I didn't see him anything like god. I said at the time it was stupid to give him.the job on the back of a few wins which we played mainly crap in.

13 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

But it's a these cunts who want managers till end of season etc or inexperienced managers, it's funny as the majority of them are now moaning about Cormack Robson and generally anything they can yet 6 month ago Barry was god. 

Are you seriously defending Cormack? he's a fucking fraud taking people like you for a fucking ride.

We have been an absolute shambles under his leadership and I am utterly amazed there are people who fail to see this. 

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Are you seriously defending Cormack? he's a fucking fraud taking people like you for a fucking ride.

We have been an absolute shambles under his leadership and I am utterly amazed there are people who fail to see this. 

Nope I'm not, what I'm saying is the folk that were desperate for Robson to be given the job are now moaning about it, and tbh it was just as bad under Milne, he did various clueless appointments we only appointed McInnes because of Craig Brown. So it's been shite for years! 

18 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Nope I'm not, what I'm saying is the folk that were desperate for Robson to be given the job are now moaning about it, and tbh it was just as bad under Milne, he did various clueless appointments we only appointed McInnes because of Craig Brown. So it's been shite for years! 

Aye. We're admitting we got it wrong. We're admitting we made a mistake. 

Cormack on the other hand will not admit his mistakes until Rome is burning down around him. 

Fucking trying to muddle on after Darvel.

The guy is a complete clown. Tom English called it bang on today when he questioned the relevance of Cormack`s latest words of wisdom about the European Super League....ffs we are almost bottom of one of the lowest ranked leagues in Europe.

Calm down Dave min...whatever happens with elite clubs in Europe will never ever be a concern for the likes of AFC.

Some folk simply love the sound of their own voice...

11 minutes ago, The Lighthouse said:

The guy is a complete clown. Tom English called it bang on today when he questioned the relevance of Cormack`s latest words of wisdom about the European Super League....ffs we are almost bottom of one of the lowest ranked leagues in Europe.

Calm down Dave min...whatever happens with elite clubs in Europe will never ever be a concern for the likes of AFC.

I spoke to Dave Cormack in the Horn on the way to the Hearts match in September. Didn't get much response . Willie Garner even bought his bacon roll. 

9 minutes ago, The Lighthouse said:

Did you take the opportunity to inform him that he is on his way to being the worst custodian of our club in its entire history...?

No think he was having a mini board meeting with Willie Garner.  Great centre half by the way .Should have scored against Dundee utd in the 1980 league cup final at Hampden  if the ball didn't stick in the fukin dubs in the goalmouth. The replay was a shambles at Dens park.

1 hour ago, The Lighthouse said:

Didn’t know DC was talking in such terms, nothing wrong with being ambitious but that one stretches the limits, certainly just now.

7 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

he's a fucking fraud 

We have been an absolute shambles under his leadership

4 hours ago, The Lighthouse said:

The guy is a complete clown.

Aye.

An utterly clueless gype.

A fucking embarrassment every time he opens his mouth.

Whether that be with the shite he talks or revealing those ludicrous teeth.

Tragically incompetent.

An affront to AFC.

A vain, witless, self-absorbed clown dragging us down with his harebrained managerial appointments.

Get him to fuck.

• Thanks 2

FUCK CORMACK, FUCK ROBSON & FUCK THE CLUB AND THEIR (YET AGAIN) INDECISIVE BS WITH DELAYING THE OBVIOUS NEED TO SACK ANOTHER SHITE MANAGER THAT’S NOWHERE NEAR UP TO TASK

I genuinely do not give a single fk about the club anymore whilst that ginger cunt is in charge. 

If I was Miovski (& any other player for that matter) I would be desperate to GTF out of the club in January 

9 hours ago, englishred said:

Needs to swallow some pride and fire another manager and then get someone with experience in.  One thing that has to change though is the huge turnover in players year on year.  

I think we are in a better position this year and to an extent the recruitment has been a success. If we can add even 1 perm signing in January and persuade one of Barron or Roos to re-sign we’d have more stability in the squad than we’ve been in years heading into the summer.

3 hours ago, super_al said:

I can't understand how Steve Gunn is not let go. He is meant to be in charge of football operations!

Definitely needs to be held to account for his part in the managerial appointments- of course if it’s a joint decision by the FMB or Cormack is making the decision then they can’t really sack Gunn for that.

9 hours ago, Dons Daft said:

Didn’t know DC was talking in such terms, nothing wrong with being ambitious but that one stretches the limits, certainly just now.

Not sure what English said but Cormack was not talking about Aberdeen being involved in the super league if that’s what you are thinking.

I do agree Cormack should keep this stuff to himself though- makes him look a right tit when his own club is such a mess.