Cormack Thread

8 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

“I've been a fan my whole life and I'm embarrassed, humiliated and shocked by the results”

"They deserve better than that and I'm determined to get this right. We will double down our vision with the board and our strategy.

"The most important thing as a business is making sure you have the right people in place to execute on all aspects.“

"I'm rightly as chairman, getting the pelters, but I'm determined to get it right."

I hope that’s a 30 minute old tweet.

What I can’t get my head around with Cormack is the amount spent on players and wages yet he’s backs that up with the shitest of managerial appointments. Why not dig that little bit deeper in your pockets and get a manager in that will improve the team and get European football which generates money. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

What I can’t get my head around with Cormack is the amount spent on players and wages yet he’s backs that up with the shitest of managerial appointments. Why not dig that little bit deeper in your pockets and get a manager in that will improve the team and get European football which generates money. 

Because he likes being surrounded by inexperienced people, they're easier to manipulate. No sane decent manager would like to work under Cormack.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Because he likes being surrounded by inexperienced people, they're easier to manipulate. No sane decent manager would like to work under Cormack.

He’s just pointlessly wasting money tho and surely the cunt can’t be happy doing that

Robson gets all the stick and that's understandable to a point.

But we've appointed a rookie manager with absolutely zero support network in place for him. The entire football risk is sitting on his inexperienced shoulders and he's sinking, fast. 

There's not a single person in the leadership team at the club who has relevant football knowledge and experience to provide him with guidance and support. 

And, as always, it starts with Cormack's decision to hand the responsibility of the entire football operation to an Administrator rather than an experienced football person. 

• Upvote 4

Cormack binned McInnes because of the football he had us playing and the fact that he only won one trophy. 

I’d love him to explain why he thinks things are better now. 

The issue isn’t Robson. The issue is Cormack and the FMB. It’s going to come down to fan pressure now. Until the fans make it crystal clear to Cormack that they aren’t happy with him, the DoF and the FMB nothing will change any time soon.  

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, Rico1903 said:

Cormack binned McInnes because of the football he had us playing and the fact that he only won one trophy. 

The issue isn’t Robson. The issue is Cormack and the FMB. It’s going to come down to fan pressure now. Until the fans make it crystal clear to Cormack that they aren’t happy with him, the DoF and the FMB nothing will change any time soon.  

The fans made it crystal clear they weren’t happy with Goodwin after Darvel and the cunts on the board still didn’t sack him so I wouldn’t be so sure the board will listen to the fans

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Totally onboard with this now. Robson's a symptom of the real problem.

23 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

100%. It’s like buying a great F1 car & putting a ginger lesbian as your No.1 driver

18 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

SPOT ON. 
Cormack has started all this. Every one he’s put in a position of control/decision making (other than Mowbray) has been inept, under qualified. That has led to a combined wish/vote from all to appoint weak/puppets as managers because they won’t draw attention to the fact that all the chiefs are a bunch of turkeys. 
The pin the tail on the donkey board are the biggest joke doing Cormacks bidding. Given a label & numbers to deflect/hide behind when Cormack is the puppet master or maybe wizard of oz is more apt

7 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The fans made it crystal clear they weren’t happy with Goodwin after Darvel and the cunts on the board still didn’t sack him so I wouldn’t be so sure the board will listen to the fans

I’m not talking about making it clear they’re unhappy with the manager. I mean making it clear they’re not happy with Cormack and the FMB. They need to feel the pressure directly. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Rico1903 said:

I’m not talking about making it clear they’re unhappy with the manager. I mean making it clear they’re not happy with Cormack and the FMB. They need to feel the pressure directly. 

They don’t pay attention to the fans or give a fuck about them either as can be shown by their actions after Darvel

12 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Until the fans make it crystal clear to Cormack that they aren’t happy with him, the DoF and the FMB nothing will change any time soon.  

Cormack is on twitter, he 100% knows what the fans feel.

Knowing him he will probably just pick out one happy clapping retard telling him we can’t keep sacking managers and that Robson deserves to get until the summer.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

The issue is Cormack and the FMB. It’s going to come down to fan pressure now. Until the fans make it crystal clear to Cormack that they aren’t happy with him, the DoF and the FMB nothing will change any time soon.  

How do we achieve that, then? Stay away from home games? Demonstrations?

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Demonstrations against the Board/Cormack. Typically clubs are quite happy for a manager to take abuse, things change when the focus shifts.

45 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Probably mirrors what he did in his software company. Doesn’t work like that though, in the topsy turvy world of football.

I posted a link a couple of weeks ago with a list of about 500+ managers without a club & that was just with a basic Google search 🤣 

Even the 1 percent on that list that would likely want Aberdeen job currently would be better than Cormacks previous ‘four man shortlist’ 🤣

8 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

I wasn’t at the St Mirren match but years ago a performance like that would have seen Pittodrie Street demonstrations. Those Ultras don’t seem to be that organised 

2 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I wasn’t at the St Mirren match but years ago a performance like that would have seen Pittodrie Street demonstrations. Those Ultras don’t seem to be that organised 

It’s a different time though. We’ve got unprecedented access via social media to burrows/cormack. They know fans aren’t happy. Protesting makes no difference 

22 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

A once proud club. Reduced to an embarrassment and it’s clear when the rot set in. 
You need to get your shit together Dave, before it’s too late.

It's getting too late.

When my son, now 28, was young I did everything to ensure he became a dyed in the wool Dons fan, and succeeded. 

My grandson is 3 and, with Cormack in charge, my willingness to do likewise is just not there.

Apathy has kicked in with me and my son and I strongly suspect that we are not alone.

Our once proud club is slowly dying under the control of the American based puppet master.

If he doesn't change, or is changed, then the future ain't going to be great.

• Upvote 6

I really don’t get the blind faith? I spoke to someone yesterday and the club 100% believe we are in good shape for second half of season. How could you look at our situation and feel like that? We are in the worst position than Glass and Goodwin now. We now have a very tough 4 games where we probably get a point at best. I always supported Cormack but the longer stuff like this goes on the more I agree with above. Sticking with someone that it so clearly out his depth to completely  write off our season is madness. 

No point scoring here but what is Ernie and the pro robson people thinking now are they still wanting more time for him?