Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

1 hour ago, beef_sister said:

Was there in 2014. Creamfields first night we landed and got the best pooder i've ever had in my life off some old taxi driver. Machu picchu was ace ana. Easily go back to Lima for a carry on

Pretty ballsy that.

I remember thinking I was going to be robbed or shot by a taxi driver in Caracas at night.

Mental city!

Crazy Caracas I called it.

13 hours ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Can still make the top 6.

Week 1 - Win v Livingston with a heavy goals for. St Johnstone beat Hibs and Motherwell beat Dundee by a single goal. 

Midweek - Huns hammer Dundee by 5 or 6.

Week 2 - Win v Dundee by a good few goals again. Motherwell beat Hibs by a single goal.

Us, Motherwell and Dundee with 39 points and we go up on goal difference. Easy.

I think that's right.

Admire your optimism but can't see the Perth teuchters beating Hibs

5 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

He made the difference when he came on yesterday. Hoilett seemed to be looking to come inside all the time, while Duk stretched their backline.

Hoilett was honking yesterday. Offered nothing by standing out wide on the left, drifted in and out (mostly out) of the game, and looked like he was puffing out his arse after 15 minutes. 

I hate the word 'transitions', but yesterday was a classic example of us being unable to go through the transition from defence to attack quickly, because Hoilett was a spectator and offered nothing. There was absolutely no out ball, other than a punt to Miovski. 

That last 20 minutes of the first half was absolutely brutal. 

Things got much better once Duk and Polvara came on, but I would ask why it took 65 minutes to make such obvious changes. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Parklife said:

Ahh. I won't be there until towards the end of the month. 

Would've bought you a Cusqueña or whatever the beers are there. 

Not booked my next trip yet. Probably back again 1st May to 18th May. You might be able to buy me a cusqueña dorada then Parky. 

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Hoilett was honking yesterday. Offered nothing by standing out wide on the left, drifted in and out (mostly out) of the game, and looked like he was puffing out his arse after 15 minutes. 

I hate the word 'transitions', but yesterday was a classic example of us being unable to go through the transition from defence to attack quickly, because Hoilett was a spectator and offered nothing. There was absolutely no out ball, other than a punt to Miovski. 

Things got much better once Duk and Polvara came on, but I would ask why it took 65 minutes to make such obvious changes. 

Great through-ball for the 1st goal tbf

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Well, apart from a lovely ball through for the goal?

14 hours ago, jamiesd said:

I was away at the weekend and missed the game, is Sportscene worth a watch?

Not really, apart from the relative novelty of a Dons win and a laugh at possibly the worst attempted clearance from a laughably weak attempt you're ever likely to see (put me in mind of Ray Clemence trying to keep out a Dalglish mishit).