Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

Not the most entertaining of games but another three points in the bag and a great crowd to see us do it. I see absolutely no reason we shouldn't win against Livvy (shite) away then Dundee (shite) away to put us only a kick in the arse from top six. 

Maybe the drama queens can calm down a bit now. Probably not though. Bipolar is running wild on this forum.

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Not the most entertaining of games but another three points in the bag and a great crowd to see us do it. I see absolutely no reason we shouldn't win against Livvy (shite) away then Dundee (shite) away to put us only a kick in the arse from top six. 

Maybe the drama queens can calm down a bit now. Probably not though. Bipolar is running wild on this forum.

The Dundee game is at home 

57 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I actually thought he should've been sent off for the tackle. If an outfield player makes that tackle, in such a reckless and dangerous manner, then he's getting sent off IMO. 

Agreed. it was a shocker. 

18 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Dundee will be tricky but it’s largely irrelevant as hibs are at home to stj next week so hibs win there consigns us to bottom 6…be exciting to play livi/ross county again 

14 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Not a huge difference in form over the last 6 matches. County slightly better. Similar to form comparison before the Motherwell game. In the last 3 we have WLW to County’s WDL. Albeit their win was against Hearts. 

Leven to lead us to another win. 

Called it two weeks in a row. 

BeLiEVe

Just now, RUL said:

Dundee will be tricky but it’s largely irrelevant as hibs are at home to stj next week so hibs win there consigns us to bottom 6…be exciting to play livi/ross county again 

I didn't say we'd make it but that we'd be very close. I think Hibs play Motherwell as do Dundee and we have an interior goal difference to all three of our competitors. I said it this morning and I'll repeat it. We will finish the season with a double figure point total above the play off spot.

Calm doon abody.

I'm surprised we won, I had expected a draw but obv delighted.

Never really had a good look at first goal and havent seen a replay, did the county defender try to boot it off the line and miss it?  

Shite defending as usual but a great crowd to carry the team 👍

All very satisfactory in the circumstances!

3 hours ago, Willo flood said:

The atmosphere was really strange today. For such a big game and a relatively big crowd the atmosphere was pish for the majority of the game, especially the first half with fans singing ‘Ultras give us a song’

The season is fucked and most of the fans can’t be arsed with it anymore

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Go back on Monday for 10 days. April 1 to April 12. Summertime coming to an end there. 

Ahh. I won't be there until towards the end of the month. 

Would've bought you a Cusqueña or whatever the beers are there. 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That isn't remotely the same

Don't be so deliberately obtuse. It is in a similar area of the pitch, it is a similar foul, it is the keeper wiping out the attacker so similar players also. The difference, as I have already said, is the positioning of the defenders which is kind of the point I was trying to make. I'm assuming this makes the card colour different. 

Thanks for watching anyway.

8 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Don't be so deliberately obtuse. It is in a similar area of the pitch, it is a similar foul, it is the keeper wiping out the attacker so similar players also. The difference, as I have already said, is the positioning of the defenders which is kind of the point I was trying to make. I'm assuming this makes the card colour different. 

Thanks for watching anyway.

Well, yeah

You said it yourself

It's different owing to the defenders positions

So, why raise it?