Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

A couple more wins and we will be fine.

St Johnstone and Ross County will hopefully try to out shite themselves for the rest of the season 

Happily see either go down in a play off. Would be nice to see someone like Raith Rovers come up. 

Haven't been at an away day to Raith for years!

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

Happily see either go down in a play off. Would be nice to see someone like Raith Rovers come up. 

Haven't been at an away day to Raith for years!

Would prefer if St Johnstone went down, at least Ross County is a decent away trip.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Would prefer if St Johnstone went down, at least Ross County is a decent away trip.

DeltaRay1903 is clearly a St Johnstone fan since we both got dildos for suggesting they go down. And now Zeus as well 🤣

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There was a defender covering.

Probably right call IMO. 

Surely that rule shouldn’t apply when it’s the goalkeeper who commits the foul

Because if Duk gets past the goalkeeper then there’s not much a defender is going to do to stop the shot

21 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There was a defender covering.

Probably right call IMO. 

I actually thought he should've been sent off for the tackle. If an outfield player makes that tackle, in such a reckless and dangerous manner, then he's getting sent off IMO. 

• Upvote 1

If it had been Alan McGregor that got away with a blatant red card like that today I wouldn’t have been surprised but a County keeper 😮 just show how much ‘they’ really want us in that relegation battle.

Imagine the kick in balls if that cunt had scored an equaliser when he came up for that corner late on 🤣 we’d have been seething 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I actually thought he should've been sent off for the tackle. If an outfield player makes that tackle, in such a reckless and dangerous manner, then he's getting sent off IMO. 

True

Keepers do seem to get more latitude for wild tackles. 

I was more thinking the denial of a goal scoring opportunity, which I’m not 100% sure it was. 

7 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Nah, just the one goal and an assist for Bojan in our 2-0 win next week. 

*back in Peru next week with a 6 hour time difference. On the beers at 0900 ❤️

Enjoy min, I know your not near Cuzco for Machu Picchu, are you near the nazca lines? South?