Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Struggling to stave off relegation is the new normal, and we desperately need an involved board to fix this. 

I'm led to believe the Caymans are absolutely beautiful this time of year, though. 

So if you had the option of fixing a terminally broken fitba club full of amateur staff and disinterested players, all while being shouted at by poor people on a Saturday, or swimming with the manta-rays, exploring shipwrecks, and shagging dusky native women... we'd probably all dispense with our duties and fuck off to the Islands, and leave the club to get relegated, inna. 

spacer.png

One season and it’s “the new normal” 

19 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Struggling to stave off relegation is the new normal, and we desperately need an involved board to fix this. 

I'm led to believe the Caymans are absolutely beautiful this time of year, though. 

So if you had the option of fixing a terminally broken fitba club full of amateur staff and disinterested players, all while being shouted at by poor people on a Saturday, or swimming with the manta-rays, exploring shipwrecks, and shagging dusky native women... we'd probably all dispense with our duties and fuck off to the Islands, and leave the club to get relegated, inna. 

spacer.png

Na , I. Prefer purgatory, misery and pain. It’s in the DNA. Been too used too it now.

Interesting for me that we’ve only conceded 2 goals in open play (3 overall) from 4 games during Leven’s spells, either side of spells when we struggled to keep out less than 2 a game. Riding our luck at times but we appear more solid at the back.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's been a weird season league wise with all the international breaks, European games and various postponements. 

Never really settled into a home, away pattern until late. 

Well we did really. Our pattern was not to win much

2 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Robson took over as we were bottom half! Goodwin took over as we were bottom half! We need a new manager as bottom half 

Cormacks mantra is to continually realise/admit far too late when his shite managers really are shite. 

Leaves it far too late EVERY FKN TIME but got extremely lucky in ONE end of season by a massive Hearts capitulation