Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That was fucking torture. Incredible what you've got to go through just to get 3 points. 

Less said about our goalie and defence the better. 

Big 3 points though. 

It was always going to be a shitfest as the players can't handle pressure in games and have caved too many times this season. Regardless of how we got there, 3 points is all that matters.

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Defence aren't protected by any sort of midfield tbh. 

Poor recruitment, as we know. They all did enough today, tho.

They didn’t all do enough today. That’s being massively over generous through pure relief at end result 

Half the team/squad at least should still be hounded out of the game (at top flight at least) because they’re nowhere near good enough for this level, let alone Aberdeen 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree.

Midfield is weak as fuck.

County dominated it for large parts 

All our midfielders charge about like headless chickens and are usually miles out of position, often all at the same time. 

Barron and Clarkson especially dropping deeper than the defence to take the ball off them, then turning and complaining there’s nobody ahead to pass to sums up how intelligent they are. 

3 minutes ago, super_al said:

Roos was MOTM on Red TV which tells you how bad we were. 

Not sure I agree with that, but for a keeper who’s pish at commanding his area and low on confidence that was a big punch he made from the County corner right at the end.

Did have to laugh in the first half when a guy not far from me just got up and left when Roos blootered the ball onto the roof of the main stand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, super_al said:

Roos was MOTM on Red TV which tells you how bad we were. 

Although I agree a complete bombscare ! always glued to his line , spilling the ball needlessly, punches when he should be catching easily .the worst distribution in a keeper we’ve ever had.

he made 2 defining saves and surprisingly a good catch. Yes catch at a important point..

My MOTM was McGrath who covered in defence as well as scoring, followed by a 20 minute performance by Duk 

9 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

At least it’s a bonny day. Might walk in for this one rather than drive. Quick couple of pints and then a game of huff & bluster at Pittodrie. 

Dons to win 2-1 with the winner in the last 15 minutes. 

Nostra fucking damos. 

26 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

Shit performance but all about the points. If we can scrape another 4/6 points before the split, should be enough. 

Crap game but what a big 3 points. 

I think with both St Johnstone and Ross County below us, we will now be safe. Can't see both of them getting above us. Agree, another win or two would be nice.

5 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

Crap game but what a big 3 points. 

I think with both St Johnstone and Ross County below us, we will now be safe. Can't see both of them getting above us. Agree, another win or two would be nice.

If we somehow manage it then the split fixtures will become somewhat of a free hit. Would say it maybe be useful for any potential new manager to assess, but doubt many of these spineless fucks are worthy of playing for us next season. 

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye we're weak right through the centre. 

A couple more wins and then we might get to see some of our 18s in dead rubber games. Hopefully. 

That would be braw. Praying for the deid rubber games…get the blood pressure back doon to manageable levels

Struggling to stave off relegation is the new normal, and we desperately need an involved board to fix this. 

I'm led to believe the Caymans are absolutely beautiful this time of year, though. 

So if you had the option of fixing a terminally broken fitba club full of amateur staff and disinterested players, all while being shouted at by poor people on a Saturday, or swimming with the manta-rays, exploring shipwrecks, and shagging dusky native women... we'd probably all dispense with our duties and fuck off to the Islands, and leave the club to get relegated, inna. 

spacer.png

• Downvote 1