Teuchters corner.

8 hours ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Teuchters, you see it ah the time at echt show ( the furthest south i travel for a show other than the heelan) they come in aboot from westhill and the likes. 

Leave with broken noses and broken jaws from the countrymen. 

Aye especially  if they upset the family  that used to do the bouncing there. They were hard bastards, took no shit from toonsers, or deesiders

21 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Shows and marquees used to be fantastic for a good ficht.

I remember meldrum sports being a good een when I was young but struggling to mind if it was one o the first or one of the last.

Meldrum is middle of June, it was warfare back in the day. Mind a riot in the bar and people tumbling through the tent scrapping the graips and pitchforks. 

Nae sure the success of the sports these days.

Foggy flower show was another een that reminding me of the Gaza Strip at lousing time.

Cornhill too. 

Turra show wraps up preceedings before the haerst.

Can’t wait for show season, really is the highlight of the year. 

49 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Shows and marquees used to be fantastic for a good ficht.

I remember meldrum sports being a good een when I was young but struggling to mind if it was one o the first or one of the last.

Meldrum sports,  usually only sport there was boxing

25 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Meldrum is middle of June, it was warfare back in the day. Mind a riot in the bar and people tumbling through the tent scrapping the graips and pitchforks. 

Nae sure the success of the sports these days.

Foggy flower show was another een that reminding me of the Gaza Strip at lousing time.

Cornhill too. 

Turra show wraps up preceedings before the haerst.

Can’t wait for show season, really is the highlight of the year. 

Aye was never at Foggie flower show though  heard it was a great night. 

Echt, Banchory,  Aboyne , Tarland  were regularly  in our itinerary.. 

Donsiders  invading deeside,  immediately  improving  the quality  of folk there,  sorting  out the bigsy, fuckers, left them greeting  with thier ancestral quiff out of place. The  cravats used to choke them, the red corduroys even redder with the blood from thier stuck in the air snouts,  And thier brogues scuffed to fuck,  and panicking cos they can't find where they parked the Range  Rover  to get back home

38 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye was never at Foggie flower show though  heard it was a great night. 

Echt, Banchory,  Aboyne , Tarland  were regularly  in our itinerary.. 

Donsiders  invading deeside,  immediately  improving  the quality  of folk there,  sorting  out the bigsy, fuckers, left them greeting  with thier ancestral quiff out of place. The  cravats used to choke them, the red corduroys even redder with the blood from thier stuck in the air snouts,  And thier brogues scuffed to fuck,  and panicking cos they can't find where they parked the Range  Rover  to get back home

Aye Deesiders need skelped, I heard that Banchory show had a fizz bar last year? Fuck me, never see that at new deer. 

Deesiders arable grun is wet and horrid, surrounded by trees. 

I pity them.

Another from Turra. Marquees and barn dances were class back in the day for first ventures into the underage drinking and getting stinky fingers.

Dont go to Turra Show now since the old man retired and dont get free tickets through his stand. I’ll be fucked if im paying for me, the wife and my loons to have a walk round the den.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Up for sale again,  nae long bought too. Rumours  its going to get flattened for houses,  best thing  for it, makes the commercial  at Insch look posh.

Never had a pint in Insch in my life. Only ever stepped foot in HRN, nae to buy a tractor like. 

30 minutes ago, brunstanesheep said:

Another from Turra. Marquees and barn dances were class back in the day for first ventures into the underage drinking and getting stinky fingers.

Dont go to Turra Show now since the old man retired and dont get free tickets through his stand. I’ll be fucked if im paying for me, the wife and my loons to have a walk round the den.

Just go in after 3 or 4 and it's free! 

I mind my dad and I taking my loon down to the park at the den. Turned out the ladies day was finishing and lots of drunk lassies were trying to use the zip slide thing. Knickers and less being shown all over the place!

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's some achievement stepping a foot in Insch min.:checkit:

Well if you want to imagine  what like the commercial  is.

Imagine  pub from the 70s , with its nicotine yellow walls and ceilings, the formica tables,  artex in some areas.

The old Armitage  shanks toilets and sinks. And urinals.

Now imagine  anyone thinking that kind of decor is appealing  to anyone I the year 2024. That's the shit hole that us the commercial  in insch.

It does have entertainment  though  previous crowd pullers include watching two dogs shagging in the bar, and patrons being sucked  off whilst sat at bar. By a woman whose portrait apparently  could be done with seven shades of shit.

That place has seen off the neighbouring village pubs all of which had far nicer, surroundings,  fixtures,  entertainment, landlords  and clientele,

And I would  bet you anything  when nuclear  armageddon occurs  and in the desolate,  lifeless, bleak,  landscape  that does survive  that cunt of a place will still there. And the wasteland  that is the rest of the planet will still be far more appealing  than in there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1