The Golf Thread

David Law only named as reserve for the Walker Cup!!! WTF does he have to do to get into the team?

Only got reserve place due to his recent triumph! Done well at start of year in South Africa but nothing until a few weeks back.

Would of been shocked if he got in top 10!

Edit - I now disagree with myself after reading that Dunbar is over 100 places below law in world rankings and that he also binned him last week in home internationals!

Only got reserve place due to his recent triumph! Done well at start of year in South Africa but nothing until a few weeks back.

Would of been shocked if he got in top 10!

Edit - I now disagree with myself after reading that Dunbar is over 100 places below law in world rankings and that he also binned him last week in home internationals!

121 places above Dunbar and in form.

Seems a real kick in the teeth.

Not just the national fitba squad this happens in,

Paul,

well done on the west highland way...good effort.

Are you playing at Gleneagles and has yer putting improved since the open??

Thanks, Yes playing the next three weeks , haven't played much in last 5 weeks as back has been bad but stroke feels better have worked on chalk line for hours so hopefully will be better

Thanks, Yes playing the next three weeks , haven't played much in last 5 weeks as back has been bad but stroke feels better have worked on chalk line for hours so hopefully will be better

:thumbup1:

Must be a ball-ache to be hitting it so well and just not making any putts, have you had any "physco" coaching on this?

theres a couple of rounds of 64 65 in you if you do??? which would get you in contention most weeks?

:thumbup1:

Must be a ball-ache to be hitting it so well and just not making any putts, have you had any "physco" coaching on this?

theres a couple of rounds of 64 65 in you if you do??? which would get you in contention most weeks?

I've holed more than my fair share over the years and I'm not as good as most with ball striking so no problem really

Afc need a goal though eh.

what is yer average per round this year?compared to recent years? ( I suppose the euro site will tell me)

and yes we need a goalscorer, maybe harper could get the boots oot for this week.

Don't know my average just feels like I miss more than I used to , I hit more greens now so your going to be further away than missing greens and chipping close to tap in , But I feel good and looking forward to the rest of the season