The Golf Thread

Well I used a rental Powakaddy the other week and I have to say I was a lot fresher come the last few holes than I usually would be after carrying my clubs. I'm going to get one but I'm trying to determine how good Powakaddy's actually are when compared to other, cheaper brands. Are you paying for the name and the parts are all the same or are Powakaddy's engineered in such a way that they really are the dogs danglies?

You can pick up a remote controlled electric trolley for under

Well I used a rental Powakaddy the other week and I have to say I was a lot fresher come the last few holes than I usually would be after carrying my clubs. I'm going to get one but I'm trying to determine how good Powakaddy's actually are when compared to other, cheaper brands. Are you paying for the name and the parts are all the same or are Powakaddy's engineered in such a way that they really are the dogs danglies?

Does anybody use an electric trolley? What brand do you use and what do you make of it?

Motocaddy. It's the Honda of trollies, wont; break down like a Powakaddy, which itself is like the iphone, everyone seems to have one, but it's not really that good for the money.

sorry about that... hope you had a good day

we had our foundation boys and girls matchplay finals and a 9 team pro am for under 15s

i thought course was good nick

No need to apologise, I was playing for free through the Port Erroll club at Cruden Bay so I couldn't complain. I think it was just where I was putting the ball that was a little soggy, there had been a bit of rain over the previous week. Looked like a good day out for the kids though, there seemed to be a lot of interest too which is good.

Anyway, how did you find Cruden Bay when you stayed and played there?

Motocaddy. It's the Honda of trollies, wont; break down like a Powakaddy, which itself is like the iphone, everyone seems to have one, but it's not really that good for the money.

I'm beginning to turn to the Motocaddy, a friend has the S3 digital and he loves it.

I had been tempted by the GoKart after EPK mentioned them, I like the look of them and they seem to be reliable based on reviews I have seen. I like the fact they are no fuss, it carries your clubs and that's it. Also they are under

No need to apologise, I was playing for free through the Port Erroll club at Cruden Bay so I couldn't complain. I think it was just where I was putting the ball that was a little soggy, there had been a bit of rain over the previous week. Looked like a good day out for the kids though, there seemed to be a lot of interest too which is good.

Anyway, how did you find Cruden Bay when you stayed and played there?

we lived in cruden bay for two years when i first got my tour card we loved it but just to windy all the time

the kids loved the pro am idea so we will do more of those all the pros were great

Glorious day for it, so with an invite to Deeside in hand off I trotted tyvm Mr La-de-dah Gunner Graham.

Havn't played the course since they made all the changes donkeys years ago. Undecided would be the verdict I think. No doubt overall it's a much better set up, with the nine now starting by the clubhouse, the driving range and good practice facilities, and a stunning view from the clubhouse.

Some more exceptional play from the Ram of late.

I enjoy watching his swing and technique more than any other golfer, seems to have such a decent rhythm to him.

It always seems so easy.

P.S Anyone see Jeff Overtons performance yesterday at KL? He shot a course record 62. He was playing superb.

Overton plays with Mizuno blade irons like myself. If your swing gets in the zone, those things will take apart a course.

Sergio wins twice on the bounce, just think how he could take courses apart by swinging that well with Mizunos :checkit:

The BBC article on the same tournament says Ramsey SHANKED it from one of the par 3s, deary me :suicide:

Yup ramsey did... Horrible shot.. Was a bit unlucky to lose his ball as they were looking in the wrong spot and a spectator found it ten seconds after the five minutes were up, but probably cost him one shot at most as was miles right.

Great win from Sergio glad hes back.