Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

Not changing my tip from the start of the tournament. Djokovic. I hope you put your mortgage on Murray, I really do...

There is a gaping chasm between Djokovic and the rest of the players in the world. Murray is the best of the rest, but the rest are miles behind. Djokovic is the king of Rod Laver - a 5-time champion. It's his favorite tournament and his best surface. He also has an utterly dominant h2h record against Murray - and has defeated him in the AO final three times previously.

As mentioned, the Djokovic semi final versus Federer was bordering on embarrassing at times... The first two sets were brutal. Federer had been the player of tournament prior to the semi. Absolutely stormed through a really tough draw.

Too much has been made of Djokovics 100 unforced errors against Simon. Only way Murray can win this. is if Djokovic repeats that performance. Unlikely. He'll be ready for Murray.

This.

Djokovic is simply too good for everyone

...and this.

Unlucky Andy u were up against a machine.

Djovokic is unbeatable and quite frankly making tennis boring. He wins everything and that's no good for the game.

Totally agree bud. Not only that , he has this dirty cheating side and a bad temperament that he has to work really hard to cover up.

That's why the crowds like Rafa and Roger more. Basically he's a Serbian cunt.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...