Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Delighted

Had a horrible feeling that point deducted (harshly) and the notoriously bent Judges in Germany would do him. Lot of folk saying it was a bad fight. Was hardly a classic but was good viewing IMO

Aye I thought that point was going to fuck him. Terrible call.

Deserved winner. He's nae the full shilling but great viewing comes from it. Think in the 7th he was running around with both hands behind his back. :laughing:

Haye didn't KO Valuev though.

The issue is that Fury can't outbox Klitscho. He's not going to be allowed to connect with any power shots, and any dirty fighting will be stamped down on by the ref (Wlad will get away with murder).

Fury has never fought anyone approaching Wlad's class. That will be where he comes undone. I've never seen anything in Fury to show me he has the ability to match Wlad.

Haye had the ability, was too focussed on becoming a celebrity. Although I slated him at the time, I do believe his toe was broken. He should have cancelled the fight though, rather than take the payday.

You have proved you know fuck all about boxing.

Leave it to the pros.

• Upvote 4

No way was Klitscho fit for that fight, tried cheating with the hand bandage being done with no officials then was scared to throw with his right, I'm glad Fury won but by fuck that fight was hard work to watch, surely he can't be the best heavyweight in the World, I think I could give him a good go.

Was a great advert for UFC, how we need another Mike Tyson or Lewis.

Honestly didn't think it was that bad

I've paid for worse-

Wlad - Haye

Haye - Harrison

Paquiauo - Mayweather

were all far worse too watch. Fury awkwardness and constant head movement seemed to put Wlad off. Looked like an old man. Never seen Wlads face so busted up - although there saying that was from an attempted head butt by him.

Good to see DeGale winning as well

Haye didn't KO Valuev though.

The issue is that Fury can't outbox Klitscho. He's not going to be allowed to connect with any power shots, and any dirty fighting will be stamped down on by the ref (Wlad will get away with murder).

Fury has never fought anyone approaching Wlad's class. That will be where he comes undone. I've never seen anything in Fury to show me he has the ability to match Wlad.

ay.

Cough cough

Hats off to Tyson, I didnt give him a chance - but im really glad I was wrong.

I didnt see the fight, but am agog at him beating Klitschko regardless of how he looked doing it - especially as he was "away" for the fight.

My mate told me Fury was ranting about Jesus before the fight, and then sang to his wife after it :laughing: He is certainly a colourful character and this is welcome in what is often a dull weight division. The Klitschkos are (were) very talented but very mechanical and character-less.

Was there any talk of a rematch, or will Klitschko simply hang up his gloves now and concentrate on pumping Hayden Panetierre? I know what I would do, if I was him.

Who will Fury face next I wonder? Who will be the mandatory challenger? I expect he will fight a bum or two as an easy pay day first.

Ivan Drago just signed a lucrative 5 fight deal with German TV before this fight, so can imagine him being desperate to take the title back.

I think he would beat him in a rematch, looked like he didn't even prepare a plan B, such was his confidence of winning. He then got desperate and even threw a cheeky headbutt at one point which nobody seems to mention. A pretty dirty move.