Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

Fuck that makes me an old cunt. Many a good night in there. Anyone else remember the microwave chip machine? Was that real or was I monged?

Once ended up in ARI after mashing my head on the low stairs down to the bar.

When it turned to Kef remember first time in went on a bit of a bender and were sitting in one of the weird carpeted sitting on the floor with low table bits. All very civilised until my wee bro spewed behind one of the lovely scatter cushions. I'm sure I've got a picture somewhere.

I used to attend when it was called Glow 303!

How long you in Edinburgh for? Shebeen is good for steaks and loads of meat, they've a butcher in house so they can do their own cuts cheaper. Pretty close to Lebowskis too. Yeni is the same as Nargile in Aberdeen and run by an Aiberdeen loon. There's Chez Jules on the same road that does pretty good French food. Couple of ok bars close by there but closer to poncy George Street

Thank you sir. I shall investigate.

Down for a night this Tuesday.

I used to attend when it was called Glow 303!

Me too. And The Works before it?

I couldna mind if it was Glow before or after Lava. Last time I was in there (might have been Lava by this time so we're going back a fair bit, maybe 2001) was to see The Jeevas, Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame's band. They werena great like.

Me too. And The Works before it?

I couldna mind if it was Glow before or after Lava. Last time I was in there (might have been Lava by this time so we're going back a fair bit, maybe 2001) was to see The Jeevas, Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame's band. They werena great like.

I used to go there(Glow 303) a fair bit around 99/00... turned into Lava shortly afterwards.

Seeing as I've lost a local (Ferryhill Tavern) I've decided to rediscover my old Torry haunts.

Grampian Bar: decent enough, full of pished dockers and auld Cunts

Rat Cellar: utter shithole

Double 2 and Torry Bar, both bust, the former has been turned intae flats

Golden Tee: shithole

Campbells: like being in someone's hoose, bit far fae the flat, should be OK for a weekend tho.

White Cockade: busy place, neither dear nor cheap for a pint but decent enough. Plenty ends here but easy bandits and good juker. May have a winner.

Guest milne_afc

Seeing as I've lost a local (Ferryhill Tavern) I've decided to rediscover my old Torry haunts.

Grampian Bar: decent enough, full of pished dockers and auld Cunts

Rat Cellar: utter shithole

Double 2 and Torry Bar, both bust, the former has been turned intae flats

Golden Tee: shithole

Campbells: like being in someone's hoose, bit far fae the flat, should be OK for a weekend tho.

White Cockade: busy place, neither dear nor cheap for a pint but decent enough. Plenty ends here but easy bandits and good juker. May have a winner.

Are Bob and Ernie still on the go? Great pair of pissheads.

As part of our annual mates day out. We have picked BoD as our choice...

Now a Balmedieon and not been a BoD drinker for many years I'm looking for an update into the following bars so I know what route to plan...

Toby

Mains

Parkway

Blackdog

Legion

Donview

Brigg Inn

Now a Balmedieon and not been a BoD drinker for many years I'm looking for an update into the following bars so I know what route to plan...

Toby

Mains

Parkway

Blackdog

Legion

Donview

Brigg Inn

Sack that pile of shit bars and get doon to the frigate min.

Toby

Mains

Parkway

Blackdog

Legion

Donview

Brigg Inn

As a BODPC regular back in my day the route was always:

Donview

Brig

Parkway

Champions

Toby

Mains

Country Club

It would however ways start at the Bobbin so you got a few extras before the start.

Toby

Mains

Parkway

Blackdog

Legion

Donview

Brigg Inn

As a brigodonian ex Parkway regular, my BODPC's began and ended there. But I haven't been in any bar in BOD for about 3 years so I'm not best placed to advise.

As a BODPC regular back in my day the route was always:

Donview

Brig

Parkway

Champions

Toby

Mains

Country Club

It would however ways start at the Bobbin so you got a few extras before the start.

Would we get in the Country Club?

You coming to meet us this year?