Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Very sad to see, never liked the man but he deserves so much better than to be left to this.

Where are his family and friends?

If he does manage to kill himself, suddenly the papers will be all "how could this happen?"

I wonder much money has been completely wasted trying to get him sorted? I remember a while back ex England team mates or something having a whip round for him.

I accept it's an illness but plenty other people have managed it. They need to want to change though.

I wonder much money has been completely wasted trying to get him sorted? I remember a while back ex England team mates or something having a whip round for him.

I accept it's an illness but plenty other people have managed it. They need to want to change though.

I'd say it's hard to imagine quite what life was like for him when your average joe chump off the street.

Throw in unlimited wealth, an addictive personality.

Life was prob Too good

Pretty sure Wilshere paid for one of his own treatments off his own back.

Medical folk should be made to explain how the fuck he's even still functioning. What a state.

When he bounces into hospital they just give him pabtinex and diazepam for withdrawals and look for a way to punt him back home and let him get on with killing himself. They don't waste time with psych help or anythng when you're that far gone.

Often see horrific groin burns from consistent incontinence in those guys though.