Pet Hates

StandFree1982

It doesn't happen and we both know it doesn't

Pathetic that you feel the need to try and suggest it does

Gives a thorough insight into you

Haha, I agree it doesn't happen, never seen stuff like this before. But in the interests of AFC chat etiquette I will prove my point, watch this spot pal. Love your chin btw.

• Upvote 2

Folk that “have” to step outside a meeting and take a call when it is clear that it is of fuck all of importance.

Unless your wife is pregnant or you are high level management what the fuck could possibly not wait till the meeting ends you total cock.

In hindsight if it was an elaborate plan to get out of the horseshit presentation I had to endure, maybe the boy is a legend.

Folk that “have” to step outside a meeting and take a call when it is clear that it is of fuck all of importance.

Unless your wife is pregnant or you are high level management what the fuck could possibly not wait till the meeting ends you total cock.

In hindsight if it was an elaborate plan to get out of the horseshit presentation I had to endure, maybe the boy is a legend.

Up your presentation game.

I wasn’t presenting but thinking of adapting the boys tactics to escape as it was horrendous.

Another one that fucks me off is in the “wrap up” and anyone got any questions. Everyone just wants to get the fuck out and there is always some prick pipes up with some shit that is basically trying to make a name for himself.

I noticed from the recent financial results that I have been reading.....

Was wondering what our long term strategy is.....

Fuck off you self promoting prick everybody is just wanting to get back to their desks and browse the internet

• Upvote 1

I was on a training thing once, data protection, it was fucking brutal. A boy i worked with just stood up, said "sorry somethings come up" and walked out. Didn't even pretend to get a message or that. Genius.

Been better if he just didn’t say a word and walked out. Full respect though.

Or then paused at the door, threw his pass on the table and said fuck this shit.

• Upvote 1