Pet Hates

StandFree1982

No, because if you're genuinely proud to be Scottish you would be raging at being British

Unless you WERE aberdonian I suppose, going by the independence referendum results..

That's YOUR view , and presumably muttonumper's

Other folk can have a different opinion

The likes of old Scottish blokes who served in the forces and still go the Remembrance Day parades. I reckon if you asked them, a lot of them , maybe even most would say they're proud to be British and Scottish. 

Nah fuck that Hans - here mcd; fancy a scrap on Sunday you wee prick haha

Just to prove whos better

Who's better you senile old cunt.

Firstly, I'd go nowhere near you, you fucking Jonah.

Secondly, if I were in the vicinity I'd not allow a disgusting old perv like you grapple with me.

Lastly, I'm on the list so obviously not attending you Jaffa Jonah cunt.

Fucking cunts that phone around 15 minutes before your finish time at work on a Friday, asking if something can be done urgently because they have fucked up and left it to last minute, even though it's not feasible and 98% of the people who can deal with it have fucked off for the weekend.

Factory direct for installing a POS en suite that I inherited when I moved in 5 years ago, leading to lots of repairs with the latest being a leaking roof because of a poorly installed extractor fan exhaust.

I live in a gated community complex in town these days since I left my Bucksburn roots, just don't know what is wrong with young lassies these days, from my smoking spot at my front door I can see in many bedrooms, the amount of young girls who just drop a towel and dress in full view of me is disturbing, don't they know some old perv might be watching, it's just disgusting. I see it night after night, they don't care.

I live in a gated community complex in town these days since I left my Bucksburn roots, just don't know what is wrong with young lassies these days, from my smoking spot at my front door I can see in many bedrooms, the amount of young girls who just drop a towel and dress in full view of me is disturbing, don't they know some old perv might be watching, it's just disgusting. I see it night after night, they don't care.

There's a thread in the lounge for you to visit. 

Beauty!

• Upvote 1