Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Fair play to how some of these charlatans get away with it.

I had to go on one which based on your answers you got allocated one of four colours which you were supposed to display on your desk and would determine how you would deal with people I.e if you were green you were shy and therefore be careful what you say to them etc

For fuck sake think most folk know not to shout at a young lassie and likewise it’s acceptable to wind up some loon that’s hungover

As if you’re going to check someone’s “colour” before you decide how to speak to them. Total corporate wank.

Fair play to how some of these charlatans get away with it.

I had to go on one which based on your answers you got allocated one of four colours which you were supposed to display on your desk and would determine how you would deal with people I.e if you were green you were shy and therefore be careful what you say to them etc

For fuck sake think most folk know not to shout at a young lassie and likewise it’s acceptable to wind up some loon that’s hungover

As if you’re going to check someone’s “colour” before you decide how to speak to them. Total corporate wank.

Hahaha surely not?!

100% true. Folk used to put their Lego bricks on their desks sure someone else here will know what I’m on about.

Think red was aggressive and a leader, green was analytical, green was a worker, and yellow was “fun” or some shit.

Based on how you got on you were supposed to display the bricks in order of your personality so people would know how to approach you.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Don’t even get me started on the “plus deltas” at the end on the flip chart. Pro’s - we all bonded together, cons the sandwiches weren’t great (insert laughter)

No the pro’s were this horseshit is finally over and the cons are that you didn’t die in a car crash on the way here so we didn’t have to endure being patronised for a day.

Guest milne_afc

'Paedophile Hunters'

Worse than neighbourhood watch folk.

Be hilarious to see them fall victim to an elaborate double bluff where they get honey trapped by a group of violent men with a dislike for interfering busy-bodies.

'Paedophile Hunters'

Worse than neighbourhood watch folk.

Be hilarious to see them fall victim to an elaborate double bluff where they get honey trapped by a group of violent men with a dislike for interfering busy-bodies.

110% agree. Jobless tracksuit wearing minkers with a fetish for receiving dick pics.

That would be bloody fantastic.

So, 'Paedophile Hunter, Hunters' ?

We went to a school thing a few weeks back where this speccy ex copper was updating parents about the threats on the internet for kids.

He had taken part in luring paedos, had multiple FB accounts posing as a young girl and the like. Couldn't help but think he got a thrill out of it all, and to top it all it was "research"

Folk “heckling” at a comedy gig. I’m all for getting torn into somebody if they are totally pish and you have an amusing heckle but shouting you’re a fat dick when the boy is dying on his arse is nae helping anyone.

He was a fat Dick to be fair.

Fridge, are you the fat dick? Be honest.

I’m also a fat dick. You sir, are not alone.