Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Yes - they are unsurprisingly, a cunt.

I think I'm just inwardly disturbed with the Dons performances so far this season and DM's refusal to see why our laboured/cautious start to every game is leading to apathy amongst the players and an ever increasing number of the fan base losing faith in him, and I'm taking it out on the poor hamfisted mutant glaik who sits opposite me every single fucking working day....banging his keyboard.!

I need to take a long hard look at myself Dad. Thanks for listening.

fir mcdoogy tae ignore wis ez only hope cos he fuckt up bad. nae way back. then he kept repeatin who he hid oan ignore, protestin tae much, showin screenshots n that. but he kept clickin view post, cidna help ezsel. he stertet gittin rattled n replyin tae defend ezsel. cunt wis etween a rock n a hard plice. Efter makin a cunt eh it like mcdoogy did ye canna jist move oan fae that..he tried tae but he canny.ez lucky ehm here tae remind him wit he did n how it went wrang. nae goat much tae say fir ezsel noo tho

Think he means in general. Italian Job etc.., I hate it as well. They should remake shite films not classics imo.

Correct but I do quite like the idea of Manboobs genuinely thinking I'm specifically angry at remaking a film, the title of which I didn't even get right.

How very dare they. The pirate of the caribbean is a cinematic masterpiece.