Pet Hates

StandFree1982

20 minutes ago, Dad said:

Baseball flicks seem to consistently be the best ones. Yon gene Hackman one about basketball was solid, but the baseball ones tumble from the mouth: major league, bull Durham, dancing with dreams, yon one about smokey Robinson, moneyball, major league 2, the Madonna one, the Madonna one 2 etc etc etc 

A great movie sport

I see you now have admitted fancying the San Francisco 49ers quarterback. (He's called Jimmy Garoppolo FYI). Well I suppose it's time you outed yourself from the closet. How are the road trip hombres?

But also notice that not satisfied with jinxing UK football teams (and Aberdeen again today......fiver down you stupid old queen)................you have now taken to jinxing NFL teams. 

Oh and your treble was a pile of poop once more.....£20 down. What's that running total at now?

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A fine collect tokens promotion run by Kellogg's in the 80s. Only pay for postage and the bowl was yours.

I mind them bowls mad dog.

I mind saving up tokens off the weetabix boxes which got me my first ever bit of music aged 5. A tape with 2 songs on each side. Beat Surrender non-stop.Terrific.

90-C2-DC73-95-E2-483-F-B1-FD-5237444-CDF

AA628-F68-622-C-4-F6-A-B121-046-F1-D003-

On 2/5/2022 at 9:55 AM, Fridge said:

Agreed, I don’t even think there any rules and the ref just makes it up

It’s bad enough if you have to endure it on tv, but at least the commentators have some idea of the nonsense, how anybody knows what is going on if they actually attend the game is astonishing

Without the rugger buggers, your pub would be empty.

On 2/5/2022 at 11:07 PM, Simply Red said:

Posted this on here previously but have to again after seeing him on motd..

Jordan Pickford

Born to play for the huns

Horrific, horrific fucking cunt

He's got that scowling minker look that you find on huns like Kent, Lafferty, Ferguson (Ian, Barry, Derek).

Also similar to Stuart Pearce, fucking arsehole.

18 hours ago, Simply Red said:

I mind them bowls mad dog.

I mind saving up tokens off the weetabix boxes which got me my first ever bit of music aged 5. A tape with 2 songs on each side. Beat Surrender non-stop.Terrific.

90-C2-DC73-95-E2-483-F-B1-FD-5237444-CDF

AA628-F68-622-C-4-F6-A-B121-046-F1-D003-

??Quality min. Reminds me of the time my late old man had a Cash and Carry in oor toon and he liaised and traded with with KP and Burton's , amongst other firms.

Got a freebie record, endorsed by KP crisps and nuts, containing Give It Up by KC and the Sunshine Band amongst others.

Happy days!