Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The racism is still there, hiding in the spooks and crannies pal 

It was just better when it was us and them, mad closing did no favours to anyone. No one here was really racist, we just weren't leftie wankers. I'd always pull up real racism, love darkies and poofs in real life. The fun just isn't there.

It's like when you were young and the new number plates with new cars came out me and my mates would go to the main road in Bucksburn to spot them. These days no one has a fucking clue what number is a new car. World's gone mad. Just end it Putin.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It was just better when it was us and them, mad closing did no favours to anyone. No one here was really racist, we just weren't leftie wankers. I'd always pull up real racism, love darkies and poofs in real life. The fun just isn't there.

It's like when you were young and the new number plates with new cars came out me and my mates would go to the main road in Bucksburn to spot them. These days no one has a fucking clue what number is a new car. World's gone mad. Just end it Putin.

What about the important things in life min?

Big titted slags from POF. Still big in the bulling of them?

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Like the time you were bragging with Misers about the time your mate racially abused the black girl on the train... ?

Fuck off you cunt. 

Woooaaahhh, You go back and find that post my friend. My mate who I won't name (was the guy with me at the hat meet in dingwall) went and pulled the guy up straight away, fully supported by me and everyone around us. What a load of revisionist bollocks, guy was nicknamed Beserk (sic), got pulled up and put in his place. 90% of this board will know him. He apologised to me after. Don't start spinning lies on the back of a bottle of beer. 

2 likes for that as well, hahaha

No surprise the likes of putin gets away with spinning lies. Do people just believe what they read.

I've a house, my daughter, my mother, every penny I have in this World for the hibs guy to post the post where I bragged, he can have the lot. Lot more money than you have in the jungle mate. Lets see it or apologise??

52 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Do you take a photo of yourself and upload it to Whatsapp status and Instagram stories, Parkie?

I do that.

Work out for a little bit and get that seethe uploaded. 

Cunts be raging. haha. 

Some cunts think their gym session doesn’t count for anything if they don’t post something about it. Validate me. Pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cunts that use the dryers for their entire body . Faack me. Minging.

A boy from Bannatynes in BOD used to hair dryer his fake tanned body in front of the mirror. 

I was embarrassed for him but at the end of the day he had a really handsome bobby. 

I unfortunately had to whisk my kids past it on several occasions to access the pool. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

One of mates used to post his strava thingy every time he'd went for a run. Well done on going for a run but no one gives a fuck. You just look pathetic with your 8 min/miles. 

Some folk on mine used to pause the timer and pretend they did it faster than they actually did, not knowing you can check the elapsed pace which takes in to account total time taken. Sad in the extreme and I immediately wrote them off as a person. 

23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do they actually think folk give one iota of fuck? I don’t get the thinking behind cunts taking photos of themselves in the gym. 
 I hate ‘selfies’ full stop . Disgusting, pointless photography. 

The sad thing is they probably do. It’s so ingrained within society now that people need to post every aspect of their lives online to be validated by strangers. It’s like bragging, showing people how well they’re doing with life. In reality the people who do it the most are probably struggling more than your average joe. 

38 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do they actually think folk give one iota of fuck? I don’t get the thinking behind cunts taking photos of themselves in the gym. 
 I hate ‘selfies’ full stop . Disgusting, pointless photography. 

To check their form I believe. Uploading it onto social media pointless but I understand that they might want to show a coach / PT on what they are up to.

Gyms. 

L

O

L

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

To check their form I believe. Uploading it onto social media pointless but I understand that they might want to show a coach / PT on what they are up to.

Gyms. 

L

O

L

I went to the gym a couple of times a few months back, what a load of shit.

Just giant hamster cages filled with arseholes doing intensely pointless tasks.

I'd ban the fucking things