Pet Hates

StandFree1982

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Some of the music is brilliant . Are you trying to tell me that when you're in the house on your own and a track like "Nothing like a Heartache' by The Flirtations comes on you're not having a wee boogie around the living room ? Singing the backing vocals into a pretend microphone of the single black pudding you've just brought home form the chippy.

Yeah I'm telling you that.

• Haha 1

This place is a pet hate, just isn't funny anymore, same old people arguing. Was mildly humorous in the Tup era now it's just beige.

Crack on though, if it makes you happy it's good.

I prefer walks in the Winter leaves and wanking off to pop idol, maybe just getting old.

Was funnier in the casual racist days, left stuck to mad, normal people here. When Tup ended mad he probably never realised the consequence. People are happier mixing with like minded souls. I don't mix well with bland people.

• Upvote 1
Just now, daytripping said:

This place is a pet hate, just isn't funny anymore, same old people arguing. Was mildly humorous in the Tup era now it's just beige.

Crack on though, if it makes you happy it's good.

I prefer walks in the Winter leaves and wanking off to pop idol, maybe just getting old.

Was funnier in the casual racist days, left stuck to mad, normal people here. When Tup ended mad he probably never realised the consequence. People are happier mixing with like minded souls. I don't mix well with bland people.

The racism is still there, hiding in the spooks and crannies pal 

• Upvote 1