Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

So there's no middle ground between being an arsehole and being too nice? Especially when you can see it's being put on in front of a boss to make them look good.... I'll remember that now, Thanks

Sounds like someone is getting that promotion instead of you. 

Don’t be a wage slave, swift head butt should resolve the issue 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Sounds like someone is getting that promotion instead of you. 

Don’t be a wage slave, swift head butt should resolve the issue 

What if it's me that's boss and i see through the cunts and what there game is? I fucking hate it, Rather they just acted normal and realised that they come across as a complete helmet

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What’s ‘overly nice’?

I'd say it's a form of arse kissing to make themselves look good but they don't actually mean it, Just do it for effect to make a good impression. I suppose you'd describe it as being a sycophant. Probably a better description than "overly nice"

31 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

What if it's me that's boss and i see through the cunts and what there game is? I fucking hate it, Rather they just acted normal and realised that they come across as a complete helmet

I'd say it's a form of arse kissing to make themselves look good but they don't actually mean it, Just do it for effect to make a good impression. I suppose you'd describe it as being a sycophant. Probably a better description than "overly nice"

Agreed. 

Folk who try too hard in general. Hired a new wifie recently who wants to tidy everything away so I can’t find it. Pain in the arse. 

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

Bit of a random een...

Folk wearing workplace branded jackets outwith going to work. 

How do you know theyve not just finished or on their way to work? 
I wear my work fleece to/from work and id hate for you to see me and assume im wearing it outside of work. You should ask folk in future just to be sure. 

Thanks min

9 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

How do you know theyve not just finished or on their way to work? 
I wear my work fleece to/from work and id hate for you to see me and assume im wearing it outside of work. You should ask folk in future just to be sure. 

Thanks min

Similar, maybe we work at the same place ?

Nae sure I'd wear it at Pittodrie or Dens Park mind 

I'll be sure to ask in future.

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I ordered a black coffee form a drive in the other day and the girl described it as ' brilliant, amazing choice!' The fact that I didn't want a pastry along with it was met with ' ok, that's awesome "

I ordered a black coffee in one of the beach front cafes the other day. 

“do you want milk with that?” 

Not the brightest. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Some of the "cost of living" chat is getting on my tits. Feel sorry for the disableds and the dole moles but some people are just at it on the news.

Must be raining fire outside, because I find myself agreeing with this. 

There's cunts here bleating about the cost of petrol... 4 bucks a gallon... and how it's a calamity on the scale of the Holocaust, if not worse, because it costs 80 quid British to fill your car's tank. 

So drive less, or get a more economical car, or use public transport, or walk, or get a bike, or a moped... you have options beyond crying that you're an adult who can't afford some petrol. 

50 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Must be raining fire outside, because I find myself agreeing with this. 

There's cunts here bleating about the cost of petrol... 4 bucks a gallon... and how it's a calamity on the scale of the Holocaust, if not worse, because it costs 80 quid British to fill your car's tank. 

So drive less, or get a more economical car, or use public transport, or walk, or get a bike, or a moped... you have options beyond crying that you're an adult who can't afford some petrol. 

There was a bird on the news, a nurse, saying she's skipping meals. You can get a big bag of lentils, some stock cubes, a bag of oats and 15 eggs for under a five spot. Enough for porridge, lentil soup and omelettes for a week. A grim way to live I grant you but there's no need to skip meals

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

There was a bird on the news, a nurse, saying she's skipping meals. You can get a big bag of lentils, some stock cubes, a bag of oats and 15 eggs for under a five spot. Enough for porridge, lentil soup and omelettes for a week. A grim way to live I grant you but there's no need to skip meals

If folk learnt to cook they'd be fine. Problem is a good chunk of the population are fucking retards. 

Ken a person who moans about being poor who has a boat outside their council house, and collects some stupid little figurine things.