Pet Hates

StandFree1982

12 hours ago, YorkDon said:

It’s the folk that feel the need to take their birthday off work.Weak.Just get on with it, and have a few after you’ve finished.

My work give the day off to folk for their birthday, a nice touch I always think. Flexible so if your birthday is, say a Thursday, you can take the Friday off. Birthday at the weekend, take off the Friday or Monday. 
Good chance to have a few beers and not worry about work the day/next day. 

1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

My work give the day off to folk for their birthday, a nice touch I always think. Flexible so if your birthday is, say a Thursday, you can take the Friday off. Birthday at the weekend, take off the Friday or Monday. 
Good chance to have a few beers and not worry about work the day/next day. 

If it’s given to you it’s fine.I dinna see the point in having some random day off thru the week, especially if your mates, Mrs or whatever are still at work-unless you just want to have a chill day to yourself.

8 hours ago, YorkDon said:

If it’s given to you it’s fine.I dinna see the point in having some random day off thru the week, especially if your mates, Mrs or whatever are still at work-unless you just want to have a chill day to yourself.

It's not a "random day" though is it? It's their birthday.

I don't see the point in people taking a random week off in the summer, or every Sunday off. What's the point? It's a complete mystery to ME ME ME.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not a "random day" though is it? It's their birthday.

I don't see the point in people taking a random week off in the summer, or every Sunday off. What's the point? It's a complete mystery to ME ME ME.

I meant random like a freezing cold day in Winter when it’s pissing down and you’re stuck in the house doing fuck all.Waste of a holiday day.

12 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I meant random like a freezing cold day in Winter when it’s pissing down and you’re stuck in the house doing fuck all.Waste of a holiday day.

I know Yorkers. Different strokes for different folks though innit. A birthday spent alone in the house wanking is better than a birthday spent in your graft imhoiyamtbh.

28 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I know Yorkers. Different strokes for different folks though innit. A birthday spent alone in the house wanking is better than a birthday spent in your graft imhoiyamtbh.

Fair point min. A day spent wanking is never a day wasted.

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That’s what the pubs for 

Again, a fair point, but.Who you going with if everyone else is at work?

Eastenders.Telly was still on from the news earlier and I kind of had an eye on it, and the laptop at the same time.How is this shite still on the telly?

I know soaps have to have aggro etc and meaty storylines, drama etc, but for the whole time it was on it was just a bunch of cockney cunts shouting at each other.At least something like Corro/Corrie has humour peppered in amongst the northern cunts shouting at each other. 

34 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Eastenders.Telly was still on from the news earlier and I kind of had an eye on it, and the laptop at the same time.How is this shite still on the telly?

I know soaps have to have aggro etc and meaty storylines, drama etc, but for the whole time it was on it was just a bunch of cockney cunts shouting at each other.At least something like Corro/Corrie has humour peppered in amongst the northern cunts shouting at each other. 

You're bang on Yorkie. EastEnders is just angry woman shouting, at least Corrie makes it slightly more realistic by injecting some humour.

12 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Tv

LOL