Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Folk who put crap all over their front door to tell awebody it's someone's birthday that bides there....Who gives a fuck,attention seeking feckers.?

A banner over the door for a wee kids birthday surely isnt annoying is it? 

Had a chat this morning with a colleague about our shared disdain for adults who celebrate birthdays like its a big thing. I dont give a fuck about my birthday and find adults that do, fucking imbeciles. So all women and some men. 

By all means get pished/go for a meal but banging on about it and telling the world - grow up.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Dad said:

Used to see a lot of birthday well-wishings tied to street signs in the weeg '10 miles to Airdrie - oh and it's wee Lewises birthday ?'

Folk that spray that sort of shite on a bed sheet and set it up at prominent places (like the Murdos roundabout) and don't go back to take it down for weeks.

4 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Had a chat this morning with a colleague about our shared disdain for adults who celebrate birthdays like its a big thing. I dont give a fuck about my birthday and find adults that do, fucking imbeciles. So all women and some men. 

By all means get pished/go for a meal but banging on about it and telling the world - grow up.

Surely it depends on the bday, SR? 

30 is a big een, 40, 50, 60 and then nobody cares probs. 

I hate my birthday, but I understand folk wanting to celebrate their existence by the decade. 

I agree, idiots who make a big deal out of their 37th or something are annoying, self absorbed idiots. 

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Hunner percent.

Ive worked with grown men who take a day off for their birthday every year. 

Grouw up 

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Thats rich coming from the guy who sucked all the happiness out the world with his relentless daily whining on the covid thread.  

Hmm, there might have been a bit more to moan about on that topic than you chuntering on about somebody taking a day off(A WEDNESDAY!!) because it's their birthday.

What difference does it make to you?

• Upvote 1
Just now, manboobs109 said:

Hmm, there might have been a bit more to moan about on that topic than you chuntering on about somebody taking a day off(A WEDNESDAY!!) because it's their birthday.

What difference does it make to you?

Pet hate thread. Trivial by its nature innit. 

Difference does it make to you if folk wear masks?