Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Blaming food shortages/ rising food costs and rising energy costs on the war on ukraine. 

Sorry I didn’t realise Ukraine were massive exporters of avocado. 

How can energy for people outside of mainland Europe be affected by a small conflict between two countries, completely localised? 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Blaming food shortages/ rising food costs and rising energy costs on the war on ukraine. 

How can energy for people outside of mainland Europe be affected by a small conflict between two countries, completely localised? 

We import most of our fuel. 

Totally ridiculous when you consider our proximity to lots of oil 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

I'm sure the war in Ukraine has had some effect on inflation, but not as much as pumping trillions of extra pounds/euros/dollars into every economy in the last few years.

Increase the amount of money, and money becomes worth less.

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Great post min?.

The conflict in the Ukraine is simply an oh-so convenient mechanism used by the odious Westminster government to deflect away from their incapability, incompetence, and contemptuousness in failing to address the rising cost of living, and food and labour shortages in the UK. 

The tedious and repetitive "successful vaccination roll-out" dialogue Tory MPs continually hide behind when pressed on how they are going to deal with the current social and economic crisis, which could have been easily foreseen after manipulating and hoodwinked the masses into voting to leave the EU, is another fucking bug bear. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cunts that needle and provoke you into a reaction then take no responsibility for their part in the discussion as they are so angelic and self-absorbed.

Yesterday, when I reacted to being provoked, it was inferred my beer consumption was to blame. ?

Sober up min.

• Haha 2

My pet hate is flat earthers.... it blows my mind that grown up, mature adults can be so thick.

Everytime i see a comment from one of them on social media i just wish there was an option to reach into the screen and try to punch some sense into them. The whole 'oh i can see 10 miles in every direction, why don't i see the curvature... this is proof the earth is flat'. Do these dumb cunts not realise how big earth is? They're not ever going to see curvature with the naked eye from ground level.

Or the best one is the 'antarctic treaty'... apparently all the countries of the world have come together and signed this treaty to stop people from crossing the ice wall that surrounds the flat earth and getting to the land masses on the other side. Yes land masses, they think there's genuinely other countries and people that have been hidden from us since time began.

In fact the whole conspiracy generation that seems to be on the go just now. Flat earth, anti vax, chemtrails, New World Order, 9/11 being an 'inside job' etc etc. It just seems the world has dumbed down over the past 20 years.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

In fact the whole conspiracy generation that seems to be on the go just now. Flat earth, anti vax, chemtrails, New World Order, 9/11 being an 'inside job' etc etc. It just seems the world has dumbed down over the past 20 years

Wait until you hear about ‘the moon landings’.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Sober up min.

??. I will min once I acquire a couple of 4 packs of Budweiser from my local Co-op, which is soon to be turned into a Paki's by the end of the month. I wonder if it will sell any chopped pork, bacon, or cod liver oil capsules? ?

Soon the motto "for the people, by the people" will be replaced by "For the love of Mohammed, Allahu Akbar!" Sad times.

36 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You bloody hate the darkies lol

I can, without any hesitation, admit to despising certain minor ethnic individuals as well diversity-obsessive, attention-seeking cunts, who were initially born as heterosexual males or females.

Fuck the lot of them. 

If only Jack Regan and George Carter were still on the go, the world would be a far better and calmer place. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??. I will min once I acquire a couple of 4 packs of Budweiser from my local Co-op, which is soon to be turned into a Paki's by the end of the month. I wonder if it will sell any chopped pork, bacon, or cod liver oil capsules? ?

Soon the motto "for the people, by the people" will be replaced by "For the love of Mohammed, Allahu Akbar!" Sad times.

Kiss goodbye to your Budweiser also. It'll be Murree, Tharra and Goat Piss only from now on. 

4 minutes ago, sigh said:

As opposed to Budweiser?? Oh dear.

The only way I'm drinking Budweiser as the Co-op have been running a promotion on the 4 packs of Budweiser (pint cans) for £6.25, plus they've changed the recipe of the beer for the better. A win-win scenario.

It used to give me a better of a hangover back in the day but nae anymore due to the recipe change. 

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Great post min?.

The conflict in the Ukraine is simply an oh-so convenient mechanism used by the odious Westminster government to deflect away from their incapability, incompetence, and contemptuousness in failing to address the rising cost of living, and food and labour shortages in the UK. 

The tedious and repetitive "successful vaccination roll-out" dialogue Tory MPs continually hide behind when pressed on how they are going to deal with the current social and economic crisis, which could have been easily foreseen after manipulating and hoodwinked the masses into voting to leave the EU, is another fucking bug bear. 

Regarding the vaccine rollout, we’re 80% vaccinated. Are our death numbers better than the likes of Poland? Or is there increasing proof that the whole thing was a bizarre and absurd power grab (they won’t be letting go of their new powers anytime soon). 

keep us distracted with Russia. 

Come on and rise, Bonny Scotland