Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

ez gan thru wit bluto went thru aboot a yr ago..cunt hid 3 meltdoons n stertd lashin oot it cunts..clessic

Eez Ebirdeens Michael Ryan.   He'll gan on an axe spree to the big mosq then doon the Womens Aid sheltir. 

Revenge oan those thit abused um and those thit reject um. 

10 hours ago, Poodler said:

Blaming food shortages/ rising food costs and rising energy costs on the war on ukraine. 

Sorry I didn’t realise Ukraine were massive exporters of avocado. 

How can energy for people outside of mainland Europe be affected by a small conflict between two countries, completely localised? 

They are scamming cunts. Gas wholesale spot price is at it's lowest for 18 months yet prices are going up?

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Regarding the vaccine rollout, we’re 80% vaccinated. Are our death numbers better than the likes of Poland? Or is there increasing proof that the whole thing was a bizarre and absurd power grab (they won’t be letting go of their new powers anytime soon). 

keep us distracted with Russia. 

Come on and rise, Bonny Scotland 

It has been an extensive and exhaustive period of manipulation that has unnecessarily cost thousands of lives which in normal, civilised times could, and more than likely would, have been saved, or at least mitigated. 

From the start of the General Election campaign trail in 2019 to the present day, the tories have had the masses obsequiously doing as they're told (although knowingly and deceitfully ill-advised).

They have treated each and every issue and event that have arisen during the fat, grotesque oaf's tenure as a competition, which has unfortunately worked to this point. It is sick using the roll-out of the vaccination as a tool to garner plaudits and use it in comparison against other countries such as Poland, as you allude to, to make out they are for the common people. The roll-out of the vaccination took over 8 months, for fucks sake, hardly a rapid response to what we were coerced into believing was a killer bug. 

However, people like you and I min can thinking for ourselves and see him and his ministers for what they are. Pure filth.

4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

My pet hate is flat earthers.... it blows my mind that grown up, mature adults can be so thick.

Everytime i see a comment from one of them on social media i just wish there was an option to reach into the screen and try to punch some sense into them. The whole 'oh i can see 10 miles in every direction, why don't i see the curvature... this is proof the earth is flat'. Do these dumb cunts not realise how big earth is? They're not ever going to see curvature with the naked eye from ground level.

Or the best one is the 'antarctic treaty'... apparently all the countries of the world have come together and signed this treaty to stop people from crossing the ice wall that surrounds the flat earth and getting to the land masses on the other side. Yes land masses, they think there's genuinely other countries and people that have been hidden from us since time began.

In fact the whole conspiracy generation that seems to be on the go just now. Flat earth, anti vax, chemtrails, New World Order, 9/11 being an 'inside job' etc etc. It just seems the world has dumbed down over the past 20 years.

You should stop reading the opinions of idiots on social media, problem solved. Do something more rewarding with your spare time.

31 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You should stop reading the opinions of idiots on social media, problem solved. Do something more rewarding with your spare time.

Fair enough, that would probably be a good idea. They seem to be hard to avoid though as they're everywhere.

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

No-one actually believes the world is flat do they? I just assume they're on the windup.

I did think that originally, thought they were just like a satire group of crazy clowns trying to make everyone laugh. Now i'm not so sure... think a lot of them genuinely believe it.

10 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Ever met one in person? Very rare I'd imagine.

I have actually... guy at my work... but he's one of those gullible idiot types who will swallow every conspiracy theory out there without question. He's the type that didn't get vaccinated because 'it was going to kill us all, it's Bill Gates plan to stop over population'. He also firmly believes Hitler created a time machine that allowed him to escape Germany to the future when he knew they were losing the war... yes he's a fucking idiot!!

43 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I have actually... guy at my work... but he's one of those gullible idiot types who will swallow every conspiracy theory out there without question. He's the type that didn't get vaccinated because 'it was going to kill us all, it's Bill Gates plan to stop over population'. He also firmly believes Hitler created a time machine that allowed him to escape Germany to the future when he knew they were losing the war... yes he's a fucking idiot!!

Bill gates has bocht a heap of farm land, he’s certainly up to something no good. Creepy freak

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Shell and BP posting massive profits 

their staff upsizing their houses for fun 

Gas prices to be fair are coming down. It’s oil that is now fucking ridiculously high. The operators of BP, Shell, Equinor, etc. still screwing the drilling contractors big time whilst creaming off the cash from the price per barrel. Cunts. 

1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

Gas prices to be fair are coming down. It’s oil that is now fucking ridiculously high. The operators of BP, Shell, Equinor, etc. still screwing the drilling contractors big time whilst creaming off the cash from the price per barrel. Cunts. 

Oh those poor drilling contractors. How my heart bleeds for them in their struggle.

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

That's the free market you Tory voting swine

• Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Oil companies maybe making a fortune but the London government rake in 90p off a price of £1-90 a litre .

They are coining it in and hiding from the people behind the likes of BP-torie friendly and Shell.

We are the mugs at the filling stations .

London is Labour.

• Upvote 1