Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Correct. Disgusting and scandalous what has happened to the Labour Party. 

Back in the 1960s Aberdeen was a Labour city , they were a real working class city and for the people .

My grandad would turn in his grave at the thought of Labour going into bed with the Tories what a disgrace .

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Back in the 1960s Aberdeen was a Labour city , they were a real working class city and for the people .

My grandad would turn in his grave at the thought of Labour going into bed with the Tories what a disgrace .

Your grandad would probably have also thought nothing about using the terms "Darkies, Chinks, Pakis and Poofters" while regularly knocking shit out of your granny and your dad/mum when they were young while thinking it acceptable to grope a lassies arse or tits while out at the dancing before going home to shite and cold housing and a job that paid a pittance while not being able to shop or drink at a decent time on a Sunday.

Things change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst.

Show me a city today that still considers itself a "real working class" one ?

34 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Tories and unionists are a stain on Aberdeen. 

28 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Your grandad would probably have also thought nothing about using the terms "Darkies, Chinks, Pakis and Poofters" while regularly knocking shit out of your granny and your dad/mum when they were young while thinking it acceptable to grope a lassies arse or tits while out at the dancing before going home to shite and cold housing and a job that paid a pittance while not being able to shop or drink at a decent time on a Sunday.

There isn't one anymore min. 

The 2019 General Election results destroyed the notion of towns, cities, and regions of the UK being classed as genuinely working class, thanks to the masses down in northern England changing their allegiances by voting Tory, as they were so weak-minded and duped into believing HS2 and leaving the EU would improve their lives. Well, that's certainly worked out well, hasn't it? ?

Up in Scotland, the masses still continue to vote for the little Tories and the Tories, as they have an unfounded hatred of the Labour Party, primarily down to not getting independence. Fucking kids.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
36 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

not being able to shop or drink at a decent time on a Sunday.

Mega LOL. 

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

There is nothing wrong with the above.  Halcyon days min.

15 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It fucks up Labour so indirectly helps the tories innit. Labour's own fault though.

If every single seat in Scotland last GE was Labour, tories still would've had a majority. 

Annoys me that folk blame Scots for voting in their best interests rather than eating the shit sandwich of Labour.

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If every single seat in Scotland last GE was Labour, tories still would've had a majority. 

Annoys me that folk blame Scots for voting in their best interests rather than eating the shit sandwich of Labour.

Tory government isn't in their best interests though min.

I get your point though, I'll never vote again, there isn't a single political party that is worth the effort.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I get your point though, I'll never vote again, there isn't a single political party that is worth the effort.

My thoughts too but a wee tactical punt now and again pays dividends in keepin' the SNP out of my area.  

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No, it's not. But what is? Independence. 

I'll keep voting probs but cba taking an actual interest. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/yougov-deny-blocking-positive-labour-poll_uk_62a08a65e4b06169ca851931 

Whole thing is a stitch up anyway. Nothing meaningful will ever change unless heads roll. 

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

With all due respect, Consi loon, you've a bit to learn when it comes to political and cultural indifferences, which result in some of the electorate resorting to tactical voting, which is immoral and disingenuous  in my book, but each to their own. 

The act of tactical voting is against peoples' best interests, in the short, mid, and long term, and goes against the values of genuine democracy. Tactical voting is shallow and childish, however is very much representative of our nation. The results of the last General Election prove that.

I get told constantly voting Labour is a waste of a vote as "they'll never get in up in Banff and Buchan". Fuck the subservient masses. I'll vote for Labour as they represent my values and always will, end of.

A waste of a vote is not casting one as well as tactically voting. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

With all due respect, Consi loon, you've a bit to learn when it comes to political and cultural indifferences, which result in some of the electorate resorting to tactical voting, which is immoral and disingenuous  in my book, but each to their own. 

The act of tactical voting is against peoples' best interests, in the short, mid, and long term, and goes against the values of genuine democracy. Tactical voting is shallow and childish, however is very much representative of our nation. The results of the last General Election prove that.

I get told constantly voting Labour is a waste of a vote as "they'll never get in up in Banff and Buchan". Fuck the subservient masses. I'll vote for Labour as they represent my values and always will, end of.

Utter pish regards to tactical voting.  A person has the right to vote how they want, tactically or otherwise.  You are of course entitled to your opinion as you are to air it but resorting to infantile name calling is unnecessary. Yeh fuckin snotty nosed, pimple faced cocksocket.?

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Utter pish regards to tactical voting.  A person has the right to vote how they want, tactically or otherwise.  You are of course entitled to your opinion as you are to air it but resorting to infantile name calling is unnecessary. Yeh fuckin snotty nosed, pimple faced cocksocket.?

That's your fair and reasonable interpretation of my view and your own thoughts on the matter.

As for the infantile name calling, there is not any of that, inferred or stated, in my posts. 

Your right though, I've got a cracker of a dormant volcanic pimple on my face inoo. It's a wee bastard that won't fuck off. ?

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Dundee, Liverpool, Belfast - WC as fuck min

You come across as a massive Tory.

38 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We're in agreement. 

I was just saying to Cockney Don that even if everyone in Scotland voted Labour last election, there'd still be a Tory majority. Therefore, it's unfair to blame SNP voters for the shitshow we're seeing now. 

Our democracy isn't much of one. 

There's a reason Labour and Conservatives don't want PR.

41 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

How does a party led by a "Sir" represent your best interests? 

54 minutes ago, CCB III said:

We're in agreement. 

I was just saying to Cockney Don that even if everyone in Scotland voted Labour last election, there'd still be a Tory majority. Therefore, it's unfair to blame SNP voters for the shitshow we're seeing now. 

Our democracy isn't much of one. 

There's a reason Labour and Conservatives don't want PR.

Absolutely spot on min. Whilst we still have a resemblance of a democracy, it is nowhere near what it should be like. 

I respect folk that take the time to cast their vote, regardless if it's contrary to my own opinion. However, the SNP, as well as the vile Tories, have succeeded in creating irreparable divisions in our society I'm afraid. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

How does a party led by a "Sir" represent your best interests? 

You're fixated on his title. Just because he's been knighted doesn't necessarily mean he's not capable of being a good person or a good leader(whether he actually is or not is a different question)

You admire other titled people so it seems strange to use it as a stick to beat SKS.

• Upvote 1