Pet Hates

StandFree1982

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You're fixated on his title. Just because he's been knighted doesn't necessarily mean he's not capable of being a good person or a good leader(whether he actually is or not is a different question)

You admire other titled people so it seems strange to use it as a stick to beat SKS.

Other people aren't leading a party that purports to represent the working class. 

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You're fixated on his title. Just because he's been knighted doesn't necessarily mean he's not capable of being a good person or a good leader(whether he actually is or not is a different question)

You admire other titled people so it seems strange to use it as a stick to beat SKS.

Not into titles , if anyone deserves a title is the women  who work their ass off keeping a family  and going through hard work to do it.

Sir SKS. Is part of the elite sure he's worth around 4 million .

Thing is titles are handed out to whoever is in government at the time to the ones who supported them along the way with big amounts of cash , for me that's just shit. Sir I Wood is a good example of that.

Even jobs get handed out and billion pound contracts . Fk Westminster they are the elite and can do what they want and when they want .

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Your grandad would probably have also thought nothing about using the terms "Darkies, Chinks, Pakis and Poofters" while regularly knocking shit out of your granny and your dad/mum when they were young while thinking it acceptable to grope a lassies arse or tits while out at the dancing before going home to shite and cold housing and a job that paid a pittance while not being able to shop or drink at a decent time on a Sunday.

Things change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst.

Show me a city today that still considers itself a "real working class" one ?

Liverpool and Glasgow for starters .

My grandad wasn't racist , he also was a gentleman in all aspects of life 

None of my family are racist .

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Och they've long since given up that ghost.

Yeah. MAD still clinging to it though. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Point stands though, the title doesn't automatically mean he's unable to do that.

Hmmm. Maybe.

To me though, I don't see how someone who should fundamentally object to such titles and see them as a symbol of a tiered society that operates by exploiting the working class for profit of a band of elites, can accept such a title and represent effectively the working class.

That's how I see it. You may well disagree. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. MAD still clinging to it though. 

Hmmm. Maybe.

To me though, I don't see how someone who should fundamentally object to such titles and see them as a symbol of a tiered society that operates by exploiting the working class for profit of a band of elites, can accept such a title and represent effectively the working class.

That's how I see it. You may well disagree. 

Yeah there's merit in that.

He's a better bet than Bojo though.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Dundee, Liverpool, Belfast - WC as fuck min

You come across as a massive Tory.

I reckon ol Edward Sizzledhands has the image of Thatcher as his screen savers across multiple devices. 

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

He's genuinely had the most open goals of any opposition leader I can think of. 

This shower in parliament are doing gaffe after gaffe, clearly morally bankrupt, but he inspires no confidence in anyone. 

IMO he'll never be PM. 

40 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He's genuinely had the most open goals of any opposition leader I can think of. 

This shower in parliament are doing gaffe after gaffe, clearly morally bankrupt, but he inspires no confidence in anyone. 

IMO he'll never be PM. 

Manboobs used to give it the "Corbyn should have Labour 20 points ahead. This Tory government is a shambles!" chat. 

Now he defends Starmer at every opportunity. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Manboobs used to give it the "Corbyn should have Labour 20 points ahead. This Tory government is a shambles!" chat. 

Now he defends Starmer at every opportunity. 

Not quite a true reflection. I've said Starmer is pretty hopeless. I initially thought he'd be good but it's not quite turned out that way. TBF Corbyn managed to give BoJo an 80 odd seat majority which makes things very difficult for him.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Not quite a true reflection. I've said Starmer is pretty hopeless. I initially thought he'd be good but it's not quite turned out that way. TBF Corbyn managed to give BoJo an 80 odd seat majority which makes things very difficult for him.

Because all the simpletons voted for brexit to stop brown people coming to the uk and believed a lifelong anti-racism campaigner was racist because he wants Israel to stop ethnically cleansing Palestine. 

Some people are just too stupid to be helped. 

• Upvote 3