Pet Hates

StandFree1982

18 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

^ this. Country roads beside Stonehaven are strewn with McDonald's and empty cans and bottles.

Lots of selfish cunts out there Buc ☹️

Absolutely I've seen that doon there , the worst part is the slip road into Stonehaven

Some folk just don't give a dam .

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

Pet hate folk throwing.stuff out of their cars .

Seeing rubbish like fast food takeaways strewn all over forest car parks .?

Fully agree. Whether it's folk in cars or pedestrians, dumping litter in parks, streets, or in their neighbours gardens, it is the epitome of mink behaviour.

Dumping dog shite bags is another example of this type of behaviour. Why bag up the dog shite in the first place when your intention is to dispose of it on the street thereafter?

You tend to find these are the same cunts that are virtue-signalling, pro-climate change activists. Fucking insular fakes, the lot of them. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree. Whether it's folk in cars or pedestrians, dumping litter in parks, streets, or in their neighbours gardens, it is the epitome of mink behaviour.

Dumping dog shite bags is another example of this type of behaviour. Why bag up the dog shite in the first place when your intention is to dispose of it on the street thereafter?

You tend to find these are the same cunts that are virtue-signalling, pro-climate change activists. Fucking insular fakes, the lot of them. 

is that not just folk who intent to pick it up on way back home? esp if the hang it from a tree.

just presume. can’t think of any reason for bagging but not disposing

Just now, Bluto10 said:

is that not just folk who intent to pick it up on way back home? esp if the hang it from a tree.

It's an endemic in Fraserburgh min. 

It's either a case of owners bagging up their dog's shite and making a futile point of disposing of the bag on the street, whilst false implying how responsible they are for bagging up the shite in the first place, or there is a subculture of dog shite binrakers in oor toon who have unhealthy perversed fetish for dog faeces.

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's either a case of owners bagging up their dog's shite and making a futile point of disposing of the bag on the street, whilst false implying how responsible they are for bagging up the shite in the first place, or there is a subculture of dog shite binrakers in oor toon who have unhealthy perversed fetish for dog faeces.

Have you checked inside the bags?

Probably heroin or coke.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A dog shits on the pavement , people are passing , looking out their windows , you bag it up for fear of getting shouted at. Walk on a street where its quieter , nobody looking , drop the bag..

Lazy , inconsiderate , fuckers

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

Have you checked inside the bags?

Probably heroin or coke.

The dog shite could be used to conceal other contents that may be inside the bags. 

To be fair though, the skeggers and cokeheads up our way are very clever in how they distribute, trade, and use their substances, away from the naked eyes and snouts of local sniffers and curtain twitchers. 

The only way they get caught is when they fall-out with their traders or fellow users and, as a consequence, they are snitched on to the local plod, usually as part of a plea bargain if the grass is already being investigated by the plod at that time in order for the snitch to receive a lesser sentence, if their case ultimately goes to trial at the court in Peterhead or Aberdeen.

21 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The dog shite could be used to conceal other contents that may be inside the bags. 

To be fair though, the skeggers and cokeheads up our way are very clever in how they distribute, trade, and use their substances, away from the naked eyes and snouts of local sniffers and curtain twitchers. 

The only way they get caught is when they fall-out with their traders or fellow users and, as a consequence, they are snitched on to the local plod, usually as part of a plea bargain if the grass is already being investigated by the plod at that time in order for the snitch to receive a lesser sentence, if their case ultimately goes to trial at the court in Peterhead or Aberdeen.

Speaking from experience min?

3 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

For once you are not talking nonsense Bluts. The forest down my way has no bins so no danger you are walking an hour with a shite in a bag. Leave it somewhere, pick it up on way back and dump it. People without dogs walking down that way will probably see the bags and think it's weird.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Wait. You've quizzed folk who dump dog shite on their opinion on climate change? 

Or are you just linking two subsets of people that you disagree with, despite nothing other than your prejudice linking them? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

For once you are not talking nonsense Bluts. The forest down my way has no bins so no danger you are walking an hour with a shite in a bag. Leave it somewhere, pick it up on way back and dump it. People without dogs walking down that way will probably see the bags and think it's weird.

Same down my way, lots of forest walks suited for the dog walking, estates and such, with little coffee shops at the start of the walks enticing you to visit, hours they can be, not one sign of a bin during the walks in hardly any of them be it forest or estates, just at the start of the walk when you don’t need them.

2 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Speaking from experience min?

Aye min, speaking from indirect experience and observation though.

The road I stay on is a haven for recreational pharmaceuticals being bought and sold during 2am to about 3:30am. The traffic at that time of morning is extremely busy considering it's the middle of the night, with the ATM 30 odd yards from my hoose and the lane behind the local Co-op, adjacent to my backie, being frequently used by passing traders and their regulars.  

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye min, speaking from indirect experience and observation though.

The road I stay on is a haven for recreational pharmaceuticals being bought and sold during 2am to about 3:30am. The traffic at that time of morning is extremely busy considering it's the middle of the night, with the ATM 30 odd yards from my hoose and the lane behind the local Co-op, adjacent to my backie, being frequently used by passing traders and their regulars.  

You should do something about it. 

Or join in.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Wait. You've quizzed folk who dump dog shite on their opinion on climate change? 

Or are you just linking two subsets of people that you disagree with, despite nothing other than your prejudice linking them? 

Parky min, I live in a very insular, cliquey town entrenched with irrational people who like nothing better than moaning but do fuck all about their grievances. 

They'll moan about anything from parking, dog shite, and "there's nothing to dae here" to being jealous of others being successful.

The majority of them are like a gaggle of geese, who are so easily absorbed and swayed in what the media have to say, especially over the last two years or so. This includes subjects like the gook plague (the NHS, private healthcare providers, and universities will never be short of virologists, bacteriologists, and epidemiologists anymore if they wish to visit Fraserburgh to attract such medics, going by the approach and attitude adopted by the do-good, know-it-all masses up here) and climate change. 

When it comes to the subject of climate change, recycling and cutting down on the use of certain materials are big things for the local subservient masses. Even much so, that the scaffies of Aberdeenshire Council refuse to uplift and dispose of wood from your recycling bin, even though it is the source of paper after all. Plastic packaging from a bed is another they refuse to collect. "You canna pit that in 'ere". Why? Is it fucking contagious and will cause a nuclear reaction that will end mankind like?

This is not a very eco-friendly policy when you then have to arrange for a booking slot at the local dump, which will require the use of a car or van that operates on fuel that emits into our atmosphere in order to transport the trash to the dump. 

(By the way, I used to be a scaffie during the summer holidays in 2017. A fucking great job it was. I couldn't give two fucks what the contents of the bins were prior to uplift and disposal. Out of sight, out of mind, and our region was a cleaner, healthier, and tidier place for it.)

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc
Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Parky min, I live in a very insular, cliquey town entrenched with irrational people who like nothing better than moaning but do fuck all about their grievances. 

Don’t we know it!

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

They'll moan about anything from parking, dog shite, and "there's nothing to dae here" to being jealous of others being successful.

The majority of them are like a gaggle of geese, who are so easily absorbed and swayed in what the media have to say, especially over the last two years or so. This includes subjects like the gook plague (the NHS, private healthcare providers, and universities will never be short of virologists, bacteriologists, and epidemiologists anymore if they wish to visit Fraserburgh to attract such medics, going by the approach and attitude adopted by the do-good, know-it-all masses up here) and climate change. 

When it comes to the subject of climate change, recycling and cutting down on the use of certain materials are big things for the local subservient masses. Even much so, that the scaffies of Aberdeenshire Council refuse to uplift and dispose of wood from your recycling bin, even though it is the source of paper after all. Plastic packaging from a bed is another they refuse to collect. "You canna pit that in 'ere". Why? Is it fucking contagious and will cause a nuclear reaction that will end mankind like?

This is not a very eco-friendly policy when you then have to arrange for a booking slot at the local dump, which will require the use of a car or van that operates on fuel that emits into our atmosphere in order to transport the trash to the dump. 

(By the way, I used to be a scaffie during the summer holidays in 2017. A fucking great job it was. I couldn't give two fucks what the contents of the bins were prior to uplift and disposal. Out of sight, out of mind, and our region was a cleaner, healthier, and tidier place for it.)

If you took that approach all the time you'd be as happy as Larry. 

33 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You should do something about it. 

Or join in.

If I did anything about it, my hoose would soon be torched. Joining in would be the undesirable but safest option.

I used to get a number of folk knocking on my front door asking for a neighbour that the locals said dealt pharmaceuticals from her hoose. On one occasion, an older lad chapped on the door and when I answered, asked if said neighbour stayed here. I told him she stayed a few doors down from me and thereafter he went on his way.

Within 2 minutes, he was back knocking at my door asking me to speak to his Glaswegian sounding mate on his mobile phone. He was concerned the said neighbour wasn't in and asked me if I knew of her whereabouts. I confirmed I hadn't seen her for at least 6 months, and hadn't seen her son for about 3 months. After a convivial conversation, he accepted my explanation, and his mate was on his way. Thank fuck.