Pet Hates

StandFree1982

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s on a thread here, @Grays Babylon 1875 posted it - an interview from last year where he uses an N word that he claims means ‘guy‘ in Portuguese but the ‘scroll back years through Twitter to find something offensive’ crew think they’re on to a winner 

Cheers.  So, no big deal really.  Fuckin' drama queens makin' sumthin' outta nuthin'.

Hamiltons a fuckin' sissy boy prick imo.  Well, one half of him is?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

It’s on a thread here, @Grays Babylon 1875 posted it - an interview from last year where he uses an N word that he claims means ‘guy‘ in Portuguese but the ‘scroll back years through Twitter to find something offensive’ crew think they’re on to a winner 

Not biting to that.  Steps out his condo and he will get shot, the cunt. 

19 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Massive movement online about old white men ruling over women RE abortion. Where were you cunts when we were forced to take a vaccine that couldn’t be proven safe? 

It’s just the latest “thing”. Ukraine flag be getting binned across social media 

7 hours ago, NEM said:

It’s just the latest “thing”. Ukraine flag be getting binned across social media 

Dunno like. 

Agree Ukraine is "thing" along with the NHS im vaxxed crap. That was pure "look at me I care." 

Womens reproductive rights implicate half the world, though. 

Many women have had abortions, for varying reasons, so IMO the issue runs deeper than it being a "thing." It'll linger around longer than your typical news story, but probably go away when our attention is diverted to some other shit. 

Agree people being staunchly pro Ukraine were the same fuds stood at their doors clapping during the pandemic. 

Facebook eh. 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Her appearance disgusts you but you want to keep up the façade of caring for all?

Nope. 

I don't think it's appropriate to comment. 

I also think making sexual remarks about her is wrong. Her appearance doesn't "disgust" me either but fair play for outing yourself as a weirdo. 

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Disagree with her politics but other than that, standard politician picture, no?

She was on QT last night and just annoyed me with her Scots Labour stuff. That’s all. She’s a real negative nelly.