Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Cross it off Pie.

With a name like Hairypie I just know you are not a queer, Norwegian or a teenage bird.

Trying to explain things like Hairy Pies, bushy Minges or floppy mango's to Norwegian's is fucking torture. But give them five free minutes with Snapchat and they are all excited showing you them with the dog tongue hanging out or them crying rainbow colour tears.

Its a good gauge. If Norwegian's like it steer well clear.

If they look at you blankly after a funny story, it is probably comedy gold, you've just wasted it on the wrong audience.

Norwegians, per se, simply do not understand sarcasm. Nor can they handle drink, at all.

A lack of education is a pet hate of mine

Nae excuse coming from the uk and being thick as pigs hit when folk from bongo land with fuck all can still get an education

Ahen brother.

Best education in the world yet some of them end up washing dishes in a Dutch restaurant, it's a travesty.

• 2 weeks later...

A common peeve with many Im sure - bad parking. Just bringing this up so I have an excuse to post this picture I took this evening:

20160914_184057_zpsmyngtclo.jpg

Had a go - hes managed the perfect position to take up three spaces with his piece of shit mess of a car. Fucking absolute cunt.

Where's that?? Looks familiar, and no one looks like they can park