Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Cunts that don't pull their weight at work. Work on day shift clearing up the mess my night shift counterpart doesn't bother his arse to clear, so work piles up to an insane degree.

Cunts dumping random shit on shelves in shops, you're in for a couple tins o beer, and there's a foosticated bunch of bananas on the shelf that some cunt couldn't be bothered to put back to the fruit aisle 3 rows down.

Folk that can't use roundabouts properly

Folk that think they can cross on a red mannie and then gie ye dogs abuse when you toot them to get outta the way

Pedestrians in general

people who leave the foil on top of the lurpak even after its been used loads of times, why?

people who hold their knives like a pencil, no wonder you're struggling with that tough steak.

Holy shit, we have a breakthrough. I'm able to read and understand a tightbreeks post for the first time. :dance:

I thought you were a bot min.

People passing off a friend of a friend's recollection of an incident as if it were the truth on an internet forum, then sticking by it even though there are eyewitnesses to the contrary.

Makes the person look like a fool.

Have you turned into a single mum on FB?

'Omg people are so horrible, FML'

'What's wrong'

'I'll pm you bbz'

Probably said this already but since we're speaking butter, manky bastards who leave crumbs in butter. Either clean your knife before spreading or have the decency to take away the crumbs once you're finished.

Likewise monkeys who put wet teaspoons into sugar bowls or even worse put dregs of coffee into it.

Finally ice cream scooping. If there are two flavours and two scoops, use a scoop each for the two flavours. I don't want traces of strawberry in the vanilla tub.

Cunts.

People on forums who talk about women as if they have had no contact with them for years.

Or maybe they have not.

I quote agree.

People like Brian form Sweden, sooper fud, and ebbe have all been reported to higher authorities for being small penised inadequately.

But what do the moderaters do about it?

Absolutely fuck all. So long as the Money's rolling they couldn't give a shit.

Sexism, racism, anything goes, so long as the till goes Ca-Ching to supplement their pathetic existence

Cunts couldn't believe their luck when real people took over this forum in place of millertime etc...

Probably said this already but since we're speaking butter, manky bastards who leave crumbs in butter. Either clean your knife before spreading or have the decency to take away the crumbs once you're finished.

Likewise monkeys who put wet teaspoons into sugar bowls or even worse put dregs of coffee into it.

Finally ice cream scooping. If there are two flavours and two scoops, use a scoop each for the two flavours. I don't want traces of strawberry in the vanilla tub.

Cunts.

Someone once left the scoop in the ice cream tub in the freezer when I was nipper, silly move on my part licking the scoop, ended up ripping the skin off my tongue, not my brightest moment.

Pet hate....people who leave the scoop in the freezer. :soapbox:

Get in the hole.

Okay in a few sport related ways it makes sence but people use it all the time for example .....watching Breakfast TV and the three hosts made bakes to be judged, Steph McGovern baked cookies and gets told hers were best.....Get In ! :wtf:

(For real annoyance the exclamation Get In! can be accompanied with a sort of reverse fist punch motion too :angry2: )