Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Chuck me on a beach with dogs to play with any day of the week (ideally a sunny one). As long as the cunts can behave. Someone chasing after their wee rat yapping at folk is just an annoyance and their owners should be booted in the balls/minge for thinking that's ok.

Nothing wrong with dogs.

But saw them out of control annoying folk the other day.

Folk eating food, folk with little children.

And the dogs steamin in, shaking off its water and chucking up sand.

Why would you as an owner think other folk want your dog doing that??

Keep them on a lead, unless it's mid winter.

Answered you without even seeing your post. There's no reason your dog should be steaming in about people that are eating or just wanting to mind their own business. If you can't keep your dog from doing that, you're right. Bang it on an extendable lead and on you go.

Aye but it's part of the family n that blah blah.

Point is pudger most folk dinna think like that, and that's the problem.

Aye. I've seen some affa states out with mutts. It's just incredible that these folk think their behaviour is ok. Same goes for people with kids actually. Having something to control just highlights arsehole's behaviour. Fuck em!

Aye. I've seen some affa states out with mutts. It's just incredible that these folk think their behaviour is ok. Same goes for people with kids actually. Having something to control just highlights arsehole's behaviour. Fuck em!

Even more inexcusable with kids. Parents today?

Chewie has snapchat. How can you get annoyed at it otherwise.

It's on my phone but I don't use it (couple of girls I know send some nice pics on it from time to time) in the pub on Friday a couple of the girls there kept taking selfies doing all the stupid shite with it. Pain in the hoop

It's on my phone but I don't use it (couple of girls I know send some nice pics on it from time to time) in the pub on Friday a couple of the girls there kept taking selfies doing all the stupid shite with it. Pain in the hoop

Good early doors on a sunday morning before the tarts wake up and delete all the toilet videos and paps. I work with some sound birds

Only been twice Brian while working in the fine town of Drammen.

Anyway a true pet hate I've just found.

Folk that make a huge point of standing still if a wasp is near, then after 5 minutes of looking like a mongol ventriloquist dummy while a wasp climbed up their nostril then claim a huge victory and moral high ground over anyone who tells them a quick 1 second hand swat would have taken care of business.

I've just witnessed this twice recently and now I've told the missus I'm not socializing with this family ever again.

Wasps. Fucking arseholes. Hate the cunts.

But are you a swiper or Ventriloquist dummy in their presence?

I've no shame in being an extravagant karate chopper of wasps.

Chop wasps and crush them tae fuck!!!! Apparently they give off some odour when they die to attract more to avenge their death ;) bring them on. My school diary was used for killing wasps at break!!!

• 2 weeks later...