Pet Hates

StandFree1982

:laughing:

Exactly. Photography is gay.

And also obsolete since the camera phone came along. Any cunt can take a photo now.

Any person who has a bit of pride in their appearance while on holiday uses a camera, a marked difference in quality. I myself sport a beautiful Canon with various lenses.

People that wander around taking photos with their ipads, now that's ridiculous.

Camera phones are used by rampant homos taking selfies and taking photographic evidence of people out enjoying themselves that can lead to divorce threats.

I mean if you're going to get blowjobs form toothless hoors in the middle of Union street you're probably bringing that on yourself Cheesepipes. I don't care because I'm a liberal guy, but I can see why less enlightened people might take a picture of you with your keeks doon doing the vinegar strokes.

in particular, bastard wardens taking photo's of my car.

It's my car, get written permission from me to take photo's of it or fuck off.

(Actually, it's my wife's car. mine fell to bits because I "didn't look after it")

Read a beauty that if you park your car and put a cover on it, traffic wardens can't remove it without your permission, so they can't give you a ticket??

To tell ye the truth Chewie neebs, Ah ken as much about Embra as Ah do aboot Aberdeen. Through work, Ah ken ma way about the weege better, the badlands, that is.

Used to go fer an odd night intae the Toun but it was a cunt tae get hame fae, so we used to go to a different wee touns miners club. Cheap drink and hoachin.

Close season, it was anywhere, yin day some cunt asked where are we gaun the nicht? Some ither cunt said Aviemore, o off we went. 18 o' us got lifted on the Sunday morning but the shit that went on (nae violence, jist daftness) made it worthwhile

To tell ye the truth Chewie neebs, Ah ken as much about Embra as Ah do aboot Aberdeen. Through work, Ah ken ma way about the weege better, the badlands, that is.

Used to go fer an odd night intae the Toun but it was a cunt tae get hame fae, so we used to go to a different wee touns miners club. Cheap drink and hoachin.

Close season, it was anywhere, yin day some cunt asked where are we gaun the nicht? Some ither cunt said Aviemore, o off we went. 18 o' us got lifted on the Sunday morning but the shit that went on (nae violence, jist daftness) made it worthwhile

To me, that reads like -

Haha nice! Aviemore is always a random night!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jobsworths.

Woman in Co-op threatened to phone the dibble today over me taking my bike into the store at 6am and the argument escalated. Prove I'm not allowed my bike in here. fud.

That's no way to speak about a lady!

Does your ride nae hae a name?